cant repair tanks

by bmdevs

Original Post

cant repair tanks

★★ Novice

i'm again here to report bugs, I've never been so busy on forum since so * long time and the worse part is that i'm only reporting bugs just to let you know how bad this game is.

so the bugs is there since day1 and its really worse this weak, I cant repair tnaks like I can hold X sometime it repair after when the 'rolling timer' have done 1 and half turn, sometime after 4turn it doesnt even repaired 1dmg, its really frustrating having a wekk full of tanks acheivement and you let us cant repair our tanks, anyway its just better to tou like that, just only show to everyone the real side of dice developper about how they care on this game. We got an 7gb update this week barelly fix 2 or 3 critical bugs but the other are still present. lets say that for 7gb no stuff at all as been added, like no maps, nothing really more, you kindly make us downloads 'video and cinematics' updates each week, honestly just stop making it worst. its the last time you can be sure that i'm supporting directly dice developper by buying they games from legitimate place, you can be sure I got rapped on this purchase, its doesn't matther if we report the bugs your developper simply dont care about their products, the reports and the complain they receive. next year you will still cant repair the tanks like IT SHOULD BE

Message 1 of 1 (272 Views)