cant buy guns with company coin

by SaturnusLight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant buy guns with company coin

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So i have been sort of enjoying battlefield 5 except the bad bugs, i cannot buy any guns that you can get with company coin, it shows like 8/11 guns in my assault class but there is only like 9 i can see. 8 i have unlocked and im waiting on the level 20 unlocked gun for assault, so where are the other 2 guns? same thing with support, i am missing the m1897 and cannot see it in the replace weapon category. it has been like this for a while, still wanting to but the smg that i missed out on for the week unlock. zk 838 or something like that, friends have it but i don't. its bothering me. The pictures below will show what i mean by its missing.

Message 1 of 8 (7,408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant buy guns with company coin

@SaturnusLight wrote:

So i have been sort of enjoying battlefield 5 except the bad bugs, i cannot buy any guns that you can get with company coin, it shows like 8/11 guns in my assault class but there is only like 9 i can see. 8 i have unlocked and im waiting on the level 20 unlocked gun for assault, so where are the other 2 guns? same thing with support, i am missing the m1897 and cannot see it in the replace weapon category. it has been like this for a while, still wanting to but the smg that i missed out on for the week unlock. zk 838 or something like that, friends have it but i don't. its bothering me. The pictures below will show what i mean by its missing.

The M1897 shotgun (support) and 1906 SLR (recon) were holiday gifts from DICE available for a limited time. It's unclear if those will be available for CC purchase later when the CC purchase bug is fixed or via another event at a later date. The Tides of War items were the VGO MMG (support), the MAS44 battle rifle (assault which may be what you are missing), the Zk383 SMG (medic), and the M1944 MMG (support) if memory serves me correctly. You are supposed to be able to purchase these with CC if you've missed them and could during the first TOW chapter but there's currently a bug preventing this that DICE is working on. If the math is still not matching up after the aforementioned weapons it's possible that future weapons from this chapter of TOW are what is missing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (7,382 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

My guess ist you are missing the tide of war-weapons from the chapter 1. My understanding is that these as of now are not "for sale".

Message 2 of 8 (7,386 Views)

@SaturnusLight wrote:

The M1897 shotgun (support) and 1906 SLR (recon) were holiday gifts from DICE available for a limited time. It's unclear if those will be available for CC purchase later when the CC purchase bug is fixed or via another event at a later date. The Tides of War items were the VGO MMG (support), the MAS44 battle rifle (assault which may be what you are missing), the Zk383 SMG (medic), and the M1944 MMG (support) if memory serves me correctly. You are supposed to be able to purchase these with CC if you've missed them and could during the first TOW chapter but there's currently a bug preventing this that DICE is working on. If the math is still not matching up after the aforementioned weapons it's possible that future weapons from this chapter of TOW are what is missing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 8 (7,383 Views)

★ Novice

The gun I want to buy is the assault gun:

M1941 Johnson semi-auto rifle and it won't let me buy it.

Message 4 of 8 (3,751 Views)

★ Novice

I meant I bought it but it is showing I bought it so I can't equip it

Message 5 of 8 (3,741 Views)

★ Novice

It isn't showing up so I can't buy it sorry for typing error

Message 6 of 8 (3,740 Views)

★★ Pro
@NireOrange12 You are answering on a post, that is more than 2 years old. Next time, if there is no current topic, just open a new one.

I really don´t remember how buying weapons worked, but you might have to claim the weapon in the armory after the purchase.
Message 7 of 8 (3,625 Views)

Hero

I think you'd either need to claim it from the Armory as mentioned above, or you bought a skin for the gun rather than the gun itself accidentally.

In fact I'm 99.9% sure this was a free gun we got in the final update, so you probably do just need to claim it.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 8 (3,611 Views)