Re: BFV could not fetch your report

by DidoDimievBg

Original Post

Re: combined arms has been sabotaged: "could not fetch your report"

★★★★★ Novice

Simply put, DICE doesn't like coop. I am pretty sure they did this on purpose. They already left out a matchmaker to make it almost impossible to find people to play with and now they patched IN a bug that ensures you get no rewards for coop. This is a blatant rip off for people like me who bought the game for coop. 

Message 31 of 81 (4,453 Views)

Re: can't fetch your report

★★★ Novice

I am having this problem too on x-box console. Cannot fetch report. Also, I've had game freezing problems today and had to restart my console several times. Occasionally when I try to connect to a server I get error code 1.

Message 32 of 81 (4,448 Views)

Re: Could not fetch your report

★★★ Newbie

im having this same issue but im getting the message after conquest, grand operations.... literally all of them. weapons remain locked after they should have been unlocked. Support just tells me to play more. really?  

Message 33 of 81 (4,413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem it's like a roulette at the end of the game whether or not you get rewarded for your contributions, almost like a lottery, 80% of the time it's a "nope", you won but too bad, try again.
Message 34 of 81 (4,445 Views)

★ Apprentice

me too,on conquest,all game type

Message 35 of 81 (4,527 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey all,

The Battlefield team is aware of this happening, but rest assured you are still receiving the XP. We apologize for any confusion. 

@0bliviscariz 

You receive it every time, even if it states "Could not fetch your report" the XP is being tracked on the back-end for the account.

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 81 (4,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could not fetch report. conquest all maps and all play times so far. Started May 3 2019 for me. 

PLEASE fix this, not progressing until its fixed. So why bother even playing  

Message 37 of 81 (4,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

This problem started several days ago after the last update. I get this message "could not fetch report" about every other match. I seem to be getting gun upgrades and daily orders tracking ok, but I'm not getting credit on the more long term assignments. For example, I've met the criteria twice for damaging vehicles using the Tromboncino grenade, but I finish the round and i get the "could not fetch report" and it is as if I never played that round. no credit for meeting the requirement.

Perhaps the last update to the game should be rolled back? Please assist. Thanks

Message 38 of 81 (4,452 Views)

"Could not fetch your report" Error, Unable to unlock weapons/gadgets

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug *Cannot unlock any weapons or gadgets after the recent update patch on BF5. *Have reached level 13 on Medic, 11 on Assault, and 11 on Recon, I keep getting "could not fetch your report" error every time I leveled up my classes, been stuck on pre-patch weapons until now. Its have been days now after patch!! *Have tried everything including not quitting in the middle of the game when leveling all those. Still keep getting this error, very frustrating!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a multiplayer game and level up, will not unlock anything because keep getting "could not fetch your report" error at the End Score Page.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant get anything new to use, keep using those basic weapons. No point in playing anymore!!
What should be happening instead? SHOULD give US those unlockables!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Message 39 of 81 (4,417 Views)

Re: can't fetch your report

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had it only a few times on pc

Message 40 of 81 (4,314 Views)