c drive is full

by 2142_KRONYK

Original Post

Re: September 2019 update is a trainwreck for installing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@XTRA-LarsianoUnfortunately this has nothing to do with free space on HD.
I have personally enough space on multiple drives along with enough space with SSD (C: main/sys drive). The target origin/lib folder is located on one of those drives. I've received the same error on updating today, and currently doing repair, which seems to be the only way to update BF5 to the last release from yesterday/today.
This seems to be some kind of bug with Origin client or last update package Frown
To be honest, I would like to know how many ppl did properly updated without problem?

KR,
K

P.S. repair works!

Message 11 of 13 (398 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@XTRA-Larsiano While the download is bigger it doesnt wait for the game to prepare the game before downloading. It just starts downloading at once. Depending on your internet connection it may be faster than waiting for the game to prepare the game. I have the game installed on a 970 Samsung M2 and have a x3700 CPU and still I use more time going the update route than to do a fresh install for some reason. 

I updated properly without any issues other than it took very long to prepare the game and finalize the update at the end. But since people had issues I uninstalled the game to do a fresh install just to see how long it would take and it was a faster for me. Not sure where you got 75GB from.

Message 12 of 13 (368 Views)

★★★ Novice

GB

The phone tech wanted to move it, but that made no sense. I actually went to the origin screen and ran repair, then updated. That worked. The Indian IT guy had no clue.

Message 13 of 13 (826 Views)