Your game failed to launch An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try a

by yimmiy

Original Post

Re: Your game failed to launch An error on our end caused your launch to fail. T

★★★ Newbie

One quick fix you could try is not running the game as an administrator. Worked for me

Message 41 of 58 (3,494 Views)

Re: Your game failed to launch An error on our end caused your launch to fail. T

★★★ Novice

SOLUTION for me

Edit the game files and removed DX12, think i set it to auto then it started to launch 

Message 42 of 58 (3,438 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ZubatyNos wtf it workedl, why is this even a thing, like wtf ea ?
Message 43 of 58 (3,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Popps01 My solution is I went into tax manager and seized all EA Desktop front and background programs, and restarted.
Message 44 of 58 (3,233 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you my guy

Message 45 of 58 (2,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just reinstall the app. That worked. 

But EA, get this app into a working condition asap - this is Anthem bad.

Message 46 of 58 (2,811 Views)

★★ Novice

WHYYYY is this a problem? Launching games should not be an issue this late in the game EA. I have no idea how to fix this and because I restarted my PC, suddenly nothing wants to launch. Uninstalled EA Desktop, cleared cache, everything else people are having to come up with and still I get this dumb message that tells me nothing.

Message 47 of 58 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here with me 

Message 48 of 58 (2,163 Views)

★★ Novice

same here after i renewed my game pass manually. they must fix this, i need my damn games fix from ea.

Message 49 of 58 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

Go to the properties on the .exe file and uncheck the "run as administrator" box. I am pretty confident this will solve the issue! It worked for me!!!

Message 50 of 58 (1,562 Views)