Year two items

by MichlIlIl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Year two items

★★★ Newbie

I got the definitive edition i was able to get the year 1 catch up but did not receive the everything the game says I should get. I have called,chatted,and emailed, it has still not be solved. I can’t make anymore case,so I have come here to if it is an easy fix on my side or someone else can help me. 

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Year two items

Hero
Hi @MichlIlIl Missing items is unfortunately not something we can help with here (nobody can access your account), so you'd need to persevere with EA Help.

Why can't you open any more cases and can you re-open a previous one you've made about the problem?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @MichlIlIl Missing items is unfortunately not something we can help with here (nobody can access your account), so you'd need to persevere with EA Help.

Why can't you open any more cases and can you re-open a previous one you've made about the problem?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have the same problem. I paid for definitive edition and I cannot access my items. I contacted EA support many times, tried the forums, and nothing. I will keep trying. Why is EA so bad?

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)