@EA_Atic still not fixed it u lot are useless
Message 521 of 578 (1,188 Views)

Re: B

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry guess what, in 2021 doesnt work. ea is a joke, ur a joke
Message 522 of 578 (1,179 Views)

Re: Battlefield 5

★★★★ Novice

The only solution I have found to this is if you are using the xbox version , get game pass and remove the game and then install it through Gamepass , it's not a great solution but its the only one that works and as EA has done nothing about this problem since 2018 , don't expect a solution anytime soon.

Hope this helps it works for me.

Message 523 of 578 (1,102 Views)

★★ Novice

hi so if i install it through Gamepass BF5  will be work in other accaunts? 

Message 524 of 578 (1,047 Views)

Re: Saying im a trial player yet i own bf5 on disc

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

Please help. We bought this game with gamepass ultimate. My brother can go online. But I can't go online. Please help with this. When I try to log in online, "Upgrade Now" appears. 
There are no problems with Battlefield 1. But I can't go online in Battlefield V.

My Gamer Tag Xbox One X : TurkeyCANISI

Message 525 of 578 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

dont work for me

Message 526 of 578 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I'm game sharing with someone who has game pass ultimate which comes with EA acces, but it recognizes me as a trial player and won't let me play at all.
Message 527 of 578 (1,349 Views)

★ Novice
@SDF_R same here!
Message 528 of 578 (1,220 Views)

XBOX ONE GAMEPASS (NOT ACCOUNT HOLDER) TRIAL PLAYER [BFV]

★★★★★ Newbie

The title should say most of it, but here is what I have done to try to fix this issue. I know a thread exists that addresses this, but none of the thread seems to discuss my issue, or have a fix for my problem.

I have an Xbox setup to game share with my brother who is still in college. His account is the account that we buy all of our games (and game pass) on. So naturally, his account is the owner of my home xbox, and he does not have his account tied to his xbox, since it owns all the games, pretty standard game sharing practices. 

I play on my own account, but whenever I try to use BFV on my account, it detects me as a trial player. Here are the troubleshoots I have tried, with no success.

Reinstalling the game after power cycling (no success)

Trying to use the game on my account while my brothers account is signed in (game pass owner) (no success)

Trying to use the game on my brothers account (success, but obviously not a viable solution, since he uses this account)

Trying to power cycle, remove home xbox (from brothers account), test the game, (no changes to the above), re-add my brothers account as home xbox (no success)

I really have no ideas left and I would love to be able to play this game on my account.

Please do not direct me to the other thread, there is nothing there that I haven't tried, unless I have missed something.

Message 529 of 578 (1,233 Views)

Xbox One Battlefield V trial bug

★ Novice

I have really strange problem. I have Battlefield V on EA access and everything was fine until one day when I tried to play, the game was saying that my game is in trial version, even when its not. It was 5 months ago and I still can't fix this. This was major problem in 2019, and stuff says that they fixed this. I tried:

-reinstalling,

-changing home console,

-hard reseting console,

-waiting for patch to fix this.

I searched whole internet for the solution, nothing that I didn't tried. I really want to play this game, but now Im just playing BF 1 instead of BF V. I hope that there is a solution.

Message 530 of 578 (1,181 Views)