Re: Wrongfully banned and no real help at all.

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Wrongfully banned and no real help at all.

★★ Novice

Long story short. Ive played every battlefield since their first release (except hardline).

Always played the same playstyle, always played to win. Always had way above average SPM,KD. Winratio
And of course always been constantly and wrongfully accused of cheating. I never cared about that tho and just continuted playing.

Until recently when I actually got banned. After researching the issue I found out that Multiple people have been banned on Battlefield 5 even though they never cheated,exploited or anything. New players as well as longtime supporters of the franchise like myself. I read horror stories of EA support never responding to their tickets and others where they just copy pasted a generic message.

And this is what has happened to me. I know there hasnt been any real investigation into my account because if there was I would have been unbanned. How can you treat your loyal supporters in this way? Not even a real human being answering us? Just a copy paste  message  saying

"We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

What this means

We have confirmed that your account was involved in cheating. Because of this, we will not remove the sanction on your account."

I will continue making tickets because I know I never cheated. 

Message 1 of 2 (306 Views)

Re: Wrongfully banned and no real help at all.

Champion (Retired)
Hi @eL_NaNd0

Unfortunately we can't do much about that on here, you can only continue disputing your ban. That said if they did a full investigation and found you were cheating then it would seem to me you have been. I don't see them wrongfully banning someone after further investigation.

Cheating can be a number of things, If you break the ToS that you agreed to then that can be a bannable offense. If something is broken in game and you're using it to your advantage then that can also be classed as exploiting the game which again would be against ToS.

This is the only info I can provide:
https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)