Re: Won't let me set keybinds on my mouse

by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won't let me set keybinds on my mouse

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to setup some keybinds to my side buttons and middle mouse button, but it doesn't register them as an input?  I've verified my mouse is working elsewhere, so why is it disregarding my inputs in the keybindings in settings? For reference I have a Razer Deathadder Elite, so only 2 side buttons.

Message 1 of 6 (7,628 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

Hi @Scilliant Some people don´t realise, that there is a seperat collum for mouse key binds. So I just want to make sure, that you didn´t try to change your bindings in the keyboard collum for example. That would not work.

If that is not your problem, I remember an similar issue with Logitech mice back in BF3 and BF1, where those game would not register the special button from a mouse, as long as the software wasn´t running in the background. So if you are not using the Razer software tool for your mouse, you should try installing it and use it while playing BFV.

Key Bindings.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (7,559 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @Scilliant Some people don´t realise, that there is a seperat collum for mouse key binds. So I just want to make sure, that you didn´t try to change your bindings in the keyboard collum for example. That would not work.

If that is not your problem, I remember an similar issue with Logitech mice back in BF3 and BF1, where those game would not register the special button from a mouse, as long as the software wasn´t running in the background. So if you are not using the Razer software tool for your mouse, you should try installing it and use it while playing BFV.

Key Bindings.png

Message 2 of 6 (7,560 Views)

use the razer software and bind the side button to a key on your keyboard. Then just assign that key in the BF settings.

-CB

Message 3 of 6 (7,531 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Scilliant Same thing happens in apex legends , i cant put "<" as the crouch button and i searching for a solution.
Message 4 of 6 (7,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when at the arrow up button...press escape button to erase the bind completely...then bind it with your arrow up button..it works cause i did it... hope this helps

Message 5 of 6 (6,918 Views)

★ Novice

For me it keeps putting a defunct  'Mouse7' button! And I am unable to place my side button. It is truly frustrating that they have released the game in this state

Message 6 of 6 (5,081 Views)