Re: Weapons, gear, vehicles and more won't unlock after reaching the required le

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Weapons, gear, vehicles and more won't unlock after reaching the required level

★ Novice

None of my stuff is unlocked after reaching the level that is required. It says available next round but then it's still locked. I've tried getting a live chat to fix it but it only offers a call option. How do I fix this so I can actually play the game.

Message 1 of 7 (718 Views)

Re: Weapons, gear, vehicles and more won't unlock after reaching the required le

Community Manager

Hey @derpy_eagle_101 can I ask with which game it is that you are seeing this issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (695 Views)

★ Novice

Battlefield v

Message 3 of 7 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i am getting this issue also please assist on this i am playing BF V on pc 

Message 4 of 7 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@derpy_eagle_101 Same here
Message 5 of 7 (628 Views)

Did you go back to the main menu and armory after your last match? There was a bug the other day that received a patch yesterday morning - this requires you to play one more full match and get your end of roumd report - you should get all your unlocks after this happens.

Some people have reported success when gaining one extra level in (solo) Combined Arms and receiving that end of round report as well

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 7 (514 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @derpy_eagle_101

I've also seen cases where the previous rank rewards will come through after you rank up again. If you're still not seeing the rewards you should have unlocked after trying everything suggested here I'd recommend getting in touch with EA Help so they can take a look. 

For more info on how to reach them check out the EA Help website. You can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (464 Views)