Weapon skins keeps resetting - Loadout is not saved.

by rockymoutain

Original Post

Re: Panzerbüchse sight issue

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the update. I somehow missed there was an ongoing issue with other skins. The one that I have trouble with is the battered skin for the panzerbüchse. When I first got it I clicked on the apply all or whatever it is to add the whole set. After that any changes I made to the sight or skin in general reverted back to the whole battered skin being reapplied. It stays in game but I do have to change it for every new round no matter which game mode.
Message 21 of 48 (1,502 Views)

Re: Weapon skins keeps resetting - Loadout is not saved.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberrysT-0n-3a-RR-oW you need to reset the mods to 0
Message 22 of 48 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on Xbox with the 'Battered' skin for the Breda M1935 PG. I bought it from the armoury using company coin and it came with a 3x scope, which I don't want but I keep having to change it as it isn't saving.

Message 23 of 48 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Novice

are there mods in BF 5 ?  and how to reset that mods to 0? Thanks.

Message 24 of 48 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice
are there mods in BF 5 ? and how to reset that mods to 0? Thanks.
Message 25 of 48 (1,425 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @EA_Blueberry I think that problem is with every skin that we can buy for CC (not gonna try it with BC as i don't own any)

recently bought two new skins for two different weapons and have same issue. Chromed finish for STG and Battered for Breda. Both bought and equipped right after are now default skins.

Message 26 of 48 (1,376 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue with STG 44 collector skins!

Message 27 of 48 (1,345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Countryside Suomi skin. Same problem as others. I can save it in game menu but it keep reseting when I join on server. PC platform.

Message 28 of 48 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with the Battered skin for the Breda

Message 29 of 48 (1,290 Views)

Broken skin exchange weapon STG 44

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ZT-P10700B-10P
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) from the 26.09.2019
Summarize your bug I have a problem with the skins of the STG 44 weapon. Currently I have the active skin "Chrome Finish". If in the main menu I change the skin with "Tizzone" I have the confirmation of the change, but when I start a game I find the previous skin "Finitura Cromata". At each new game start with a new map I have to change the skin from "Finitura Cromata" to "Tizzone". It does not maintain the configuration I chose. The problem has appeared since the 4.6 update.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Performing skin change tests using the "Chrome Finish" skin.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't permanently change the skin of the STG 44 weapon.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to change the weapon skin according to my in-game needs.

Broken skin exchange weapon STG 44

Message 30 of 48 (1,121 Views)