Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug doesn't remember changing to another skin
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? after starting each round, the weapon skin changes without my permission
What should be happening instead? the skin should not change automatically only if I change it myself

Hello,
After last game  update I bought a weapon skin called "Collector" in polish version. Now I have a problem that when I change this skin to another one, it is set again in the new round ...

Message 31 of 48 (1,133 Views)

Re: Panzerbüchse sight issue

★★★★★ Novice

I have same issue.

It's Sturmgewehr 1-5 "Collector" skin.

Message 32 of 48 (1,116 Views)

Re: Weapon skins keeps resetting - Loadout is not saved.

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me on the PS4 also. Originally with the battered skin for the Breda but now I've gone to use another gun with the blued skin and the same thing has happened.

My guess is... When you purchase a skin and immediately equipped the set, then it bugs out and any changes made, just reverts it to the set that you equipped.

It's very annoying.

Message 33 of 48 (1,015 Views)

Re: Weapon skins keeps resetting - Loadout is not saved.

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me and my little brother on Xbox one.... I have a problem with the sandstorm on the stg which I later bought collectors for the stg and now have the same problem, my little brother has the problem with countryside on the Suomi, it’s kinda annoying and I haven't wanted to use the stg for months nows 

Message 34 of 48 (990 Views)

Re: STG 44 "Collector" - doesn't remember changing to another skin

★ Apprentice

Happens in NA too. I like the skin but would sometimes rather use the iron sights. But nope. Always back to the Collector (all parts)

Message 35 of 48 (987 Views)

Re: Broken skin exchange weapon STG 44

★ Apprentice

Maybe its the STG thats broken. I cant change the skin or sights from the Collector

Message 36 of 48 (978 Views)

Re: Broken skin exchange weapon STG 44

★ Guide

Its not just STG, its every weapon, all depends on what is in store atm.

I wonder is there any ETA to fix this, or put weapon skins to store with iron sight.

Message 37 of 48 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with Soumi KP/-31. Bought the Countyside skin. Clicked "Equip All" I think. Every time a new map loads it reverts back to the Countryside skin. Trying to change to other skin works for the entire match, then reverts again.

On PC, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. I basically always play Conquest.

Message 38 of 48 (858 Views)

Re: Collector weapon keeps resetting itself. The load out is not saved.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Experiencing the same issue on PS4 with the SUOMI KP/-31 Blued skin set purchased from the Armoury
Message 39 of 48 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same is happening with the Suomi, seems to be locked into the countryside skin, whenever I apply other skins it reverts as soon as the next game/session begins. 

Message 40 of 48 (774 Views)