Re: Unremovable enemy spawn beacon

by N4v1s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unremovable enemy spawn beacon

★★★★★ Apprentice

First time ever seeing an unremovable enemy spawn beacon. All the people of my team were looking at it instead of playing the actual game. You better fix that guys. :D

Link for a video so you can see how it is going: https://youtu.be/jOanwqVscY0

Message 1 of 5 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
@slaviyt I have seen this happen once in a couple hundred hours of playtime. In that instance the spawn beacon was a graphical bug. I wasn´t able to destroy it, but the player from the enemy team had already placed a new one, so it wasn´t a spawnpoint anymore.
As this seems to happen very rarly (you mentioned as well, that it is the first time you seeing it) and the game has stopped development, I don´t think anything will be done about it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (592 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@slaviyt I have seen this happen once in a couple hundred hours of playtime. In that instance the spawn beacon was a graphical bug. I wasn´t able to destroy it, but the player from the enemy team had already placed a new one, so it wasn´t a spawnpoint anymore.
As this seems to happen very rarly (you mentioned as well, that it is the first time you seeing it) and the game has stopped development, I don´t think anything will be done about it.
Message 2 of 5 (593 Views)

★ Pro

But very often, after the destruction of the deployment lighthouse, players are reborn in its place.

Message 3 of 5 (573 Views)

★★ Pro
@z01dat That happens due to the spawning animation. As it takes a second, you might have destroyed the spawn beacon, but the player already pressed the spawn button and appears short after you destroying it. This does happen with squad spawns as well. You kill someone and a squadmember spawns on them just shortly after they die.
Message 4 of 5 (560 Views)

EA DICE Team
Pretty much what @N4v1s said.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (467 Views)