Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Under No Flag
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug all dutys in the game mission one are done and in teh game the duty menu shows"all done". But outside of the game, it shows that one duty is not done. terminat all explosive barrels is not done and I cant get the pricer. Why? in game all are done!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? all dutys in the game mission one are done and in teh game the duty menu shows"all done". But outside of the game, it shows that one duty is not done. terminat all explosive barrels is not done and I cant get the pricer. Why? in game all are done!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? all dutys in the game mission one are done and in teh game the duty menu shows"all done". But outside of the game, it shows that one duty is not done. terminat all explosive barrels is not done and I cant get the pricer. Why? in game all are done!!!
What should be happening instead? mission one are done complete

all dutys in the game mission one are done and in teh game the duty menu shows"all done". But outside of the game, it shows that one duty is not done. terminat all explosive barrels is not done and I cant get the pricer. Why? in game all are done!!!

Message 1 of 12 (1,405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Under on Flag bug

★★ Apprentice
I can high recommend this fix since you are on the PC version of the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9xihbd/how_to_fix_glitched_war_stories_challengeslett...

It has worked for me and a lot of other players with this same issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (1,369 Views)

All Replies

Dot.: Under on Flag bug

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on PS4. But in two challanges - destroy objectives with plane and shoot enemy planes without a shot...

Message 2 of 12 (1,386 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I can high recommend this fix since you are on the PC version of the game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9xihbd/how_to_fix_glitched_war_stories_challengeslett...

It has worked for me and a lot of other players with this same issue.
Message 3 of 12 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

how can fix this?

Message 4 of 12 (1,351 Views)

★ Novice

THX that works.

Message 5 of 12 (1,344 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
I have the same exact problem!!
Message 6 of 12 (1,277 Views)

No Unique Melee weapon: Cricket Bat never received

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
On which server did this happen? European server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Aproximatly 26th of december, 2018
Summarize your bug I recently finished the "Under No Flag" warstory on Battlefield 5, completing all the challenges and finding all the letters to get the unique melee weapon for multiplayer. When I finished the second act however, finding all 6 letters (even in the level it said "6/6 Letters found"), coming back to the main menu on the challenges it said I had only found 3 letters (the first 3 from act 1 of the warstory). It ocurred to me that the 6 letters from act 2 simply hadn't been registered. However when I go back to the mission to collect them again, they are gone, meaning that I really did collect them in-game. Therefor I cannot even get the unique melee weapon at all...it didn't unlock for me, not even after I finished the rest. It simply keeps stating that I need to find 6 more letters, while it says 9/9 letters found a few inches further to the right of the screen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By collecting the 6 letters from the second act of Under No Flag and coming back after the mission to realise the letters did not add to your challenge progress.
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive my promised unique melee weapon unlock
What should be happening instead? That it says 9/9 letters collected like it's supposed to and that i receive my unique melee weapon.

Dear EA,

I recently finished the "Under No Flag" warstory on Battlefield 5, completing all the challenges and finding all the letters to get the unique melee weapon for multiplayer. When I finished the second act however, finding all 6 letters (even in the level it said "6/6 Letters found"), coming back to the main menu on the challenges it said I had only found 3 letters (the first 3 from act 1 of the warstory). It ocurred to me that the 6 letters from act 2 simply hadn't been registered. However when I go back to the mission to collect them again, they are gone, meaning that I really did collect them in-game. Therefor I cannot even get the unique melee weapon at all...it didn't unlock for me, not even after I finished the rest. It simply keeps stating that I need to find 6 more letters, while it says 9/9 letters found a few inches further to the right of the screen. Perhaps you guys can set this straight, as I really want this melee weapon, having worked for it for over 2 hours straight... Thank you in advance.

In the files given you can see the screenshots of my Battlefield with the letter completion stating I have 9/9 letters but also stating I only have collected 3/9 in the challenges.

Hope to hear from you guys as soon as possible,

Seasons greetings!

Sander, A.K.A Jace_867

Message 7 of 12 (1,247 Views)

Bug report: collectible letters

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
On which server did this happen? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Thu 10-01-19 16:22
Summarize your bug I have collected al letters but my battlefield went offline during the completion. After noticing I went back online and needed to redo some tasks. Unfortunately the ones i completed offline does not register. In under no flag/ crossing lines I collected all 3 letters which is visible upon opening the mission. At the start screen however it shows only 2. This blocked the receiving of my unique melee weapon. Please fix this bug.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows i only have 2 letters but in mission I clearly collected 3.
What should be happening instead? Either the letter needs to be recollected or show as collected in the start menu.

See the above summary

Message 8 of 12 (1,203 Views)

Under No Flag Letter Bug

★★★ Newbie

Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? n/a
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.01.19 21:56
Summarize your bug The game is not giving credit for collecting letters in campaign. The story shows only 8/9 while the letters portion shows 9/9.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect all of the letters in Under No Flag.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game does not reward the approrpaite collectable item.
What should be happening instead? The game should reward the collectable item and give credit for finding all of the letters.

Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? n/a
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.01.19 21:51
Summarize your bug I have collected all of the letters in the story Under No Flag however the the overall completion tracker for the story is showing that I still require 1 more letter even though the menu shows that I have collected 9/9.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect the letters and not get the completion.
What happens when the bug occurs? The story doesn't reward you with the appropriate collectable.
What should be happening instead? It should give credit for collecting all letters.

Message 9 of 12 (1,168 Views)

Re: Bug report: collectible letters

★★ Novice

Is there a fix for PS4 please?

issue occurred in 2 missions already. Tirailleur and under no flag.

Message 10 of 12 (1,147 Views)