Re: Unable to play Conquest only/ Forced gameplay

by HOTDAM39

Original Post

Unable to play Conquest only/ Forced gameplay

Champion (Retired)

With every new map the rotation forces you to play both Breakthrough and all other game modes one after another. Just finding a server that runs Conquest only is almost impossible if not totally impossible for newly added maps. As I think Conquest has the better type of gameplay that I enjoy most of all I would love to see a non-forced game server with Conquest only  as an option. Also all rotations of older maps that do allow for conquest only -servers the map rotation is too linear leading to a continuously playing the same maps every time you join. As I think most BFV maps are awesome I feel strongly that they all deserve an equal chance of poping-up once in a while.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@XTRA-LarsianoBraddock raised this after a similar post was made on the forums (https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/199635/pacific-war-playlist-separate-modes-when-jung...) but unfortunately we're getting more mixed rotations from the look of things.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is going to be done about it? Another this is the balance on the new Jungle maps with breakthrough is horrible. How is it even close to fair when the pushing  team has all the tanks and the defending team has nothing. That's totally *. Defending team always gets beat.

Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)