Re: Unable to drop nor share loot

by C74_C74

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Uninstalled mouse software. Lets see if that does the trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Message 11 of 20 (822 Views)

Community Manager

@C74_C74 wrote:

Uninstalled mouse software. Lets see if that does the trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

I take it that did the trick? Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 20 (805 Views)

★★ Apprentice

nope. I still have the issue. The only way to un-stick being unable to drop items is to swap weapons, but as you can imagine its hard to do whilst in a gun-fight or under-fire.

Any other ideas?

Message 13 of 20 (787 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No other ideas and we players have to just suck it up?????

Message 14 of 20 (731 Views)

Community Manager

@C74_C74 

Can you upload a DxDiag for us please?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Can you try a clean boot and then immediately launch Origin as administrator to play the game? Let's see if it continues doing it after that. This way, we can narrow it down to a potential program/service conflicting with the game.

How to Clean Boot

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 20 (724 Views)

★★ Apprentice

dxdiag attaCHED

Message 16 of 20 (717 Views)

Community Manager

@C74_C74 

So there's a couple things we can try next. I see that you don't have the latest version of Windows 10. Would you be willing to check for updates? Search "Windows Updates" in the desktop search bar to check for pending updates.

I see some Origin, BFV, and Skype errors. You've already tried reinstalling Origin and BFV so I don't recommend that again unless you want to try reinstalling them both on a different drive. Weird thing though is that I've seen Skype actually cause some issues for our games as of recently. Try deleting Skype and then launch the game to see if that clears this up.

If I'm looking at the DxDiag correctly, do you have a USB stick plugged into your PC that can be removed?

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 20 (678 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The USB devices are my AIO, KB and mouse.

I also know many others who have this issue, but are not willing to spend the time to fix it. This suggests the root cause is BFV.

Message 18 of 20 (674 Views)

Community Manager

@C74_C74 

Does it continue to do this with the AIO removed? It very well could be the game that our development team needs to investigate, but we're not really seeing a large amount of reports on this so it's hard to reproduce a bug like this from our end without finding the root cause. It's possible you and other players reporting this all have some similar hardware setups causing this. 

If others are able to include their DxDiag reports to this post it will help us out a lot in finding the common denominator. 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 20 (1,447 Views)

★★ Apprentice

AIO = All In One, my system is water cooled.

Ideally I don't want to remove my AIO, unless your willing to replace my CPU and GPU when it overheats and melts????

A lot of players that also have this bug don't care enough as they don't see BFV being around much longer, I'm heading down that same path!

Its obvious you guys don't think its the game, so lets not waste anyone's time and close this off.

BTW with Skype removed, I still get the issue!

Message 20 of 20 (650 Views)