Transparent hairstyles on PC

by iSharKoSanty

Original Post

Transparent hairstyles on PC

★ Guide
Hello

Someone happens that women's new hairstyles are seen as transparent on PC?

I have updated AMD drivers and nothing

I leave images of how it looks
Message 1 of 18 (3,652 Views)

Hair options don't seem to be rendering correctly

★★★★ Novice

Hey, so for some reason my hair options on PC are looking like This 

I've tried adjusting every graphic option, I've tried repairing my install, and I've updated my video drivers. I cannot for the life of me get my hair to actually render. it just renders the texture that sits on top of the head, not the actual model. You can see in the third image in the link the silhouette of where the hair is supposed to be, but it's just like the background shadow of it. 

I've attached a copy of my computers' DxDiag as I'm sure it would be requested. I'm running AMD graphics and am running the latest optional drivers (9.10.2 I think). I hope someone can explain to me at least what is going on. thank you!

Message 2 of 18 (3,562 Views)

Re: Hair options don't seem to be rendering correctly

@Sky_Sweeper01 

Your drivers are a bit outdated. (Driver Date / Size: 5/21/2019)
Uninstall drivers using the utility DDU. You can download the latest drivers from the site AMD  

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 18 (3,548 Views)

Re: Transparent hairstyles on PC

Community Manager

@iSharKoSanty 

Try right clicking the game in Origin and then Repair, let that process finish and then retry playing.

Let us know how this goes, thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 18 (3,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. It looks exactly like this one and even after reinstalling/reparing it is like that. I have the latest AMD drivers for RX580...

Message 5 of 18 (3,600 Views)

Community Manager

@IronGator35 @iSharKoSanty 

Can you try changing the in-game anti-aliasing graphics options, it is possible the other settings can prevent this from happening, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 18 (3,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have already looked through all video options, advanced as well, and nothing helps.

Message 7 of 18 (3,590 Views)

★ Guide

Repair the game or change graphic options does not make any changes, hairstyles are still seen in transparent.

I also have AMD

Message 8 of 18 (3,550 Views)

EA DICE Team

Do you have DX12 enabled also do you know the name of the hair style in English?  @iSharKoSanty 

/Atic 

Message 9 of 18 (3,542 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

It happens in all the new hairstyles that were released in this update. It does not matter if they are male or female they are transparent, only that of women is more noticeable failure

Message 10 of 18 (3,532 Views)