Re: Tides of War Luddite

by yveshache

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tides of War Luddite

★★★★ Novice

No matter how many radio towers I destroy, or seemingly destroy, I cannot get this to complete. Anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@utinfectionI can confirm, that the weekly assingment "Destroy 1 enemy objective" does not work on Outpost. I just destroy 2 objectives and it didn´t register.

Edit: It looks like destroying the objective with a V1 rocket or any other sort of damage does not count towards the challenge anymore. You have to place the charge and destroy the objective that way for it to count.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@utinfectionI can confirm, that the weekly assingment "Destroy 1 enemy objective" does not work on Outpost. I just destroy 2 objectives and it didn´t register.

Edit: It looks like destroying the objective with a V1 rocket or any other sort of damage does not count towards the challenge anymore. You have to place the charge and destroy the objective that way for it to count.

Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just retested this with the above info. and it will complete if you use set the explosive at the tower. Hitting with any dynamite, bombs, or anything else will not work.

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)

★ Guide

Plant bombs at the tower foundations by interacting with them

Message 4 of 4 (471 Views)