Re: This Game Should Be Deleted - Redo It From The Bottom Up. Seriously.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

This Game Should Be Deleted - Redo It From The Bottom Up. Seriously.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug The entire game is a * joke and needs to be totally rebuilt. Just delete it and start over, seriously.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Literally just play the game and listen to the feedback of the community
What happens when the bug occurs? The game frustrates people endlessly, especially after spending money on it.
What should be happening instead? The devs should be FIXING the problems instead of rolling out new content which doesn't really accomplish anything.

The game is a total and complete joke. 

I don't understand how this was allowed to pass through Alpha testing let alone Beta.  

As a fan of the Battlefield franchise, I feel insulted  by BFV.   Seriously, it's a steaming pile of *. 

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: This Game Should Be Deleted - Redo It From The Bottom Up. Seriously.

Community Manager

Hi @ljs2727

I'm closing this thread here as this is not a bug report. The Battlefield V section has 3 boards; General DiscussionTechnical Issues and Bug Reports. From reading your post, this is feedback centered and would be better housed in the General Discussion section. Please feel free to open a thread there for this.

If you did intend to flag a potential bug with this, please open a new bug report and answer the questions asked in the bug template as this information is required in order to look into it further. For more of a 'How to' for Bug Reports, please read this guide: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFO-How-to-Bug-Reporting/m-p/7141703#M2

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)