★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.12.2018 04:00am to 05:00am still on going
Summarize your bug I did the letters and challenges for the last tiger story mission at 1st the 1st chapter registered that i did the challenge for the ( do not repair the tank) so i proceeded to continue with the rest of the story iI finished the whole story mission and went back the the main menu and it showed me that it was not finished I then i went in to the 1st chapter and it showed it was done so I contacted EA support and they gave me instructions by email to do I did them and no it did not work so I contacted EA support again and they reported it. I later played the last tiger from again from the beginning and nope still the same it wont register on main menu but in the chapter pause menu for the 1st chapter it says its done so I then contacted EA support and again they reported it so has anyone else encountered this or can anyone figure out a solution to this cause the EA support person said it has to do with algorithm and string codes not tracking properly so please help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? uhm play the last tiger story mission 1st chapter and see the pause menu if the challenge for the do not repair tank is checked off then it is bugged if it is not then hope and pray it wont be.
What happens when the bug occurs? the main menu does not register that you have completed the challenge
What should be happening instead? that the letters and challenges are registered and completed so the reward of the unique tank is given

I did the letters and challenges for the last tiger story mission at 1st the 1st chapter registered that i did the challenge for the ( do not repair the tank) so i proceeded to continue with the rest of the story iI finished the whole story mission and went back the the main menu and it showed me that it was not finished I then i went in to the 1st chapter and it showed it was done so I contacted EA support and they gave me instructions by email to do I did them and no it did not work so I contacted EA support again and they reported it. I later played the last tiger from again from the beginning and nope still the same it wont register on main menu but in the chapter pause menu for the 1st chapter it says its done so I then contacted EA support and again they reported it so has anyone else encountered this or can anyone figure out a solution to this cause the EA support person said it has to do with algorithm and string codes not tracking properly so please help.

Message 1 of 4 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The last tiger story bugged? Help!

★ Apprentice

Me too, on PC. I've completed it completely 4 times [0n Medium] + as the previous player stated, individual acts several times and still no camo for my Tiger. This is the first real bug/glitch I've recently encountered. I need help with this......... anyone? I have screen grabs too if required, although they are identical to Chaos74x's

no-shot-jam

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Me too, on PC. I've completed it completely 4 times [0n Medium] + as the previous player stated, individual acts several times and still no camo for my Tiger. This is the first real bug/glitch I've recently encountered. I need help with this......... anyone? I have screen grabs too if required, although they are identical to Chaos74x's

no-shot-jam

Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same issue Angry

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with that challenge and also the challange to get the document without being detected 

I play on ps4 

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)