Re: “The Devil’s Guard” | Platoon Recruitment | Xbox-Only | International | Join

by Alliedcosine442

Original Post

Re: “The Devil’s Guard” | Platoon Recruitment | Xbox-Only | International | Join

★★★ Apprentice

The Devil's Guard Weapon of the Day:

The Turner SMLE.

Working on mastering this sucker.✌️

Message 11 of 46 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Fun Fact: There was no military unit referred to as "The Devil's Guard" that fought in WWII.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't join us, though.

Message 12 of 46 (602 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If some military leader somewhere starts a unit called “The Devil’s Guard,” we’ll either be really upset or super excited.

It depends what kind of unit it is. Wink

Message 13 of 46 (566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why is it Actually Good to be a Gamer?

Gaming relieves stress!

“Perhaps this is what hooked many of us to gaming. Gaming can be a great way to deal with unwanted stress.”

“Getting away from stress and spending time engaging in an activity you enjoy can do wonders for your health and peace of mind.”

Author Unknown. “Top 10 Benefits of Gaming and Esports.” Cyber Athletiks, 12 April 2021, https://cyberathletiks.com/top-10-benefits-of-gaming-esports/.

Message 14 of 46 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Not only is our Discord server the perfect tool for us to use to search for other platoon members to play with anytime at all, but it's loaded with all kinds of other fun, chill things to do as well.

Message 15 of 46 (515 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Another day of domination on the Battlefield.

Not for me. I don't exactly dominate.

I kinda do really well.

Message 16 of 46 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The Devil's Guard Question of the Day:

Would you rather have Netflix or Disney+ ?

(That's like literally our platoon's actual "Question of the Day" fr). 😉

Today's platoon event: Throwback Thursday

Some of us will be linking up for some BF4 or BF1 goodness tonight.

Message 17 of 46 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Another Thursday, another Throwback Thursday for The Devil's Guard.

Yesterday's event saw two new members join in. It's always awesome to make new friends.

I'm not saying we're good, I'm just saying we took top squad twice. 😉

Next up: Savage Saturday. I can't wait. ✌️

Message 18 of 46 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Jafiggy wrote:

244707A5-B8E0-4313-B017-0BC906BEE2D2.jpeg

6F83C979-79E9-4A3C-A9FB-1FCBF98AB664.jpeg

In-Game Platoon Tag: [DEVL]

🔥  The Devil’s Guard is not a milsim. We’re a more relaxed Xbox-only, international Battlefield platoon where you can easily search for fellow platoon members to play with anytime at all on our Discord server.

(Battlefield 6 will be supported upon release).

🔥  We’re a small, close-knit platoon looking to grow and bring in new members who intend on being active within the platoon at least once a week on average.

🔥  The Devil’s Guard is a perfect fit for you if: you’re looking to join a platoon that’s far less strict, regimented, and restrictive than the average milsim and/or you’re tired of playing with random teammates and getting wrecked by an opposing side filled with members of a platoon.

🔥  We hold two platoon events every week. One is for BFV, while the other is for either BF4 or BF1. And participation is never mandatory.

🔥  The Devil’s Guard is solely dedicated to Battlefield instead of a handful of other games as well. Battlefield is the only thing we do.

2E5B3B00-F050-482E-8E24-E3B2DB7810A2.jpeg

The platoon’s server has an easy-to-use channel just for finding other members to play with, anytime.

If any members of an assembled play group don’t have a headset, and can’t use Xbox party chat, then one of the server’s Voice Channels can be used so that the group can be in constant communication.

Being able to plan and use gameplay tactics and strategies in real time by voice chat and through familiarity with your teammates’ play styles can make all the difference.

16D02BEE-F032-433C-81E1-3176C47E4B76.jpeg

Promotions in The Devil’s Guard are based on activity in the server. The more active a member is, the faster they’ll climb the ranks.

Promotions may also be given out according to merit, on a case-by-case basis.

RANK STRUCTURE:

• General
  • Colonel
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Major
  • Captain
  • Command Sergeant Major
  • First Sergeant
  • Sergeant 1st Class
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • Corporal
  • Private

FFCC5C8C-3A30-4541-8E2C-EBA4D049B006.jpeg

USE THIS LINK TO JOIN:

https://discord.gg/the-devils-guard

798C72C9-B29E-47AC-B1BF-3FAF51274E82.png

I’m having Tory me joining the server  can you send a invite to the discord account Thorn#0500 pls?

Message 19 of 46 (446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Today's platoon event: Savage Saturday.

We're gonna get as many Devils was we can into games and show the opposition some savagery. (But not toxicity).

Join the platoon and take part!

Message 20 of 46 (402 Views)