Seriously what the hell is this....

Message 41 of 66 (932 Views)

Re: Team balance, easy fix

★★★ Expert
@GUTENTAAAAG A squad who joined the game
Message 42 of 66 (894 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Michaelp800 Yesterday we had this several times in Breakthrough. Almost every match.
Message 43 of 66 (868 Views)

Re: Bad balancing

★★★★ Pro
@Michaelp800 I completely get where you're coming from, I'm merely suggesting that perhaps in the image above, the match was initially balance and then right before you loaded in, half of the other team left after the balance was made, which makes it look skewed. I don't know how many players were on the game before but there's not a full game there and so its possible 1/3 left causing the imbalance.

The question I guess would be if say you were doing really well on the inning team, how would you feel if the game auto-switched you to the other side with no way of getting back. Chances are if you were on a kill streak you'd feel pretty jaded. The reality is that would happen if you implemented auto balance in an active game and not pregame
Message 44 of 66 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think we need auto balancing.

In my opinion, a good solution would be: If you are not in a squad with friends, the squad assignment should only be made shortly before the start of the round (balanced) - without being assigned to a squad at the beginning (that should only be done later).

Unfortunately, you are currently also put into a static squad of four, even if you don't play with friends at all.

So: Without friends = no static squad even before the match (means "free running players in the pool without a squad"). And then right before the start of the round = balancing the free players and allocation of squads.

These stacks of 4 are just too inflexible.

Message 45 of 66 (807 Views)

★★★ Expert

As we have exact the same topic and discussion here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Team-balance-easy-fix/td-p/9248385/page/4  , may I suggest to merge this topic into that one? 

Message 46 of 66 (788 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GUTENTAAAAG In this game there isn't a matchmaking.
The EOR matchmaking of Battlefront 2 is much much better. But no perfect.
Message 47 of 66 (753 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.08.22 - 10.44.36.03.png

Again a cheater wasted a TDM game. (92-0) due to this people left end of game. (Cheater as well so no name shaming) When I look at scoreboard I literally see the enemy team growing. Where the left team had less players.  Time to do sports I guess. 

Message 48 of 66 (719 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.08.25 - 23.18.53.03.png

So some people left and new people joint few minutes later. Have a look for yourself. 

Message 49 of 66 (674 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We need a solution for the problem of the unbalanced teams. It's a great problem of this game.

Message 50 of 66 (656 Views)