Re: Team balance, easy fix

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I have had your exact experience, I mostly play TDM and it makes me sad to say it but, is even more evident that in the game there is no team-balance at all, or it is really randomic/not functioning. For example the other day I joined a server that was numerically unbalanced: 16 (maximum on a side for TDM) people on one side, and the side I joined, only 4 people and me. And of course it has been one of the worst matches I have ever played. Another example: I was playing a pretty balanced game, mixed with high and low skill/rank players... round finishes, and guess what, the game put all the high rank/skill players on one side and we totally destroyed the other side by winning 100+ tickets, where there wasn’t need to even balance anything from the previous match... I don’t understand how it works

Message 61 of 66 (673 Views)

Hero
@Nedovik May be worth turning it on and setting it just to show squad messages (I play on Xbox so there's no actual chat that shows, just requests). Either that or you'll probably need to try listening out for the audio cue, or even locking the squad so it's just you and your friends.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 62 of 66 (671 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is that it's much worse than random since winning games keep accumulating good players and losing sides always have more free slots, so you are much more likely to join a losing game than a winning one.

Some days I have to rejoin servers like 5-6x in a row just to find a match which is not totally one-sided BS.

Message 63 of 66 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@2042onthemove theres an obvious difference between a game of good players, and a game with cheaters. We were 300 points up in tactical yesterday, then out of nowhere the entire play style changed and a squad on their team carried a victory. One dude with over 140 kills.
I play as a medic all the time and I know these SMGs dont down a group of 5 with one clip. One skilled medic doesn't simply slide through the smoke alone and 2 piece the whole base without falling. Also the issue of blue dots not sticking together bothers the hell out of me. Everyone wants this to be call of duty where you can run around with a high fire rate by yourself and wipe the other team. I want to report half of my team sometimes, I'll be doing bad. 0-10 still have more points than 15+ people on my team because I actually participate.
Make the balancing based on specific stats like accuracy and K/D
Stop letting these cheaters and streamers play against idiots. It makes the game harder for squads of decent people trying to have fun.
Message 64 of 66 (462 Views)

★ Guide
@Indica_Prefered Yes, it is truly disappointing. When you see the true colors come out near the end for the team to get the points for the 'win' and me hardly anything. Well, to 'win' that way is not 'winning'. I don't think any of us consider the people you are talking about as 'winners'? Nope.
Message 65 of 66 (455 Views)

Re: Bad balancing

★★★ Guide
@Michaelp800 My worst game was 25 v 10 on provence we got slaughtered
Message 66 of 66 (426 Views)