Original Post

Re: Team balance, easy fix

★★★ Guide

bfv_2020_09_23_19_24_16_271.jpg

After rounds like this, I need therapy!

Message 51 of 66 (755 Views)

EA DICE Team
@GUTENTAAAAG looks like a balanced game.

/Atic
Message 52 of 66 (748 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.10.04 - 23.47.44.23.png

Message 53 of 66 (689 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GUTENTAAAAG just curious, what was the issue in this match?
Message 54 of 66 (688 Views)

★★★ Guide

bfv_2021_02_25_22_35_01_670.jpg

Teambalance at it's best. No this is not cheating, just a skill gap and a couple of medics...

Message 55 of 66 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aticmost of the time that i playd i am ok with balance, i hate one thing when automatically switchs squad leader.
I understand that it switch maybe on some active player (honestly i dont have a clue how it pick who must be leader) but what the hell. We player 2-3 players from one platoon. We dont want to close squad, because it is good to have some additional location to spawn. And in the middle of the round in our squad comes some unknown person and after couple minutes he is the leader... What the hell?? I made suqad... make it switchable in my settings or in server (if it is community server)
Because it make no sens at all... most of the time that new suqad leader even dont uderstand that he is a leader and all our points going no where.
I think there is a lot of players who hate that...

Message 56 of 66 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NedovikThat's a system which is in place to take over control from a squad leader who isn't giving orders. If someone in the squad requests an order and one isn't given within good time (I think it's 60 seconds but can't remember for definite) then the person who made the request takes over the squad.

Basically if you see someone in your squad requesting orders then make sure orders are being issued.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 57 of 66 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ElliotLHThx for info, now i know "how?" and "why?" =) But anyway. The request from member you can hear only by voice... But in some action you just can not hear that... there is no some notification somwhere in member list. Like some RED icon that makes understand that member is requesting order... so i can see that, not only hear...

Message 58 of 66 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NedovikNo worries. You shouldn't need to only be listening out for the request as it should come up in the chat box too. Do you know if you have that enabled in your settings?

I'd agree that an icon in the member list would be very helpful. Be nice if the game had something like that.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 59 of 66 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ElliotLH I dont use chat at all... to much agressive peoples =)
Message 60 of 66 (372 Views)