Stuttering /fps drops on good pc

by DreaMKL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuttering /fps drops on good pc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi , i got stuttering issue , it started on monday , before i played without any issues , i got 140 fps drops to 130,120,110,100,90,80 fps , it's not always same amount of frames lost , sometimes it drops from 144 to 130 and even this causes stuttering , sometimes i got stable 144 fps without stuttering for example in plane , but if i'm coming close to ground it starts lagging and stuttering but not always, generally game feels laggy most of the time .

i tried reinstalling nvidia drivers , installing windows 10 october update , clearing standby memory , switching every graphic option in game dx 12 too ,disabling origin in game ,checking game files , and others, cpu and gpu temperatures are ok.

My pc : i7 8700 non K, 16 gb ram , gtx 1080 , windows 10 64 bit

Message 1 of 4 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuttering /fps drops on good pc

EA DICE Team

Hey @DreaMKL, thanks for all the information! 

When you notice any issue with stuttering and low FPS do you see if any of the hardware is maxing out? 

What you can do is clean boot and run a Ccleaner in case if there any bad temp files or a program messing with stuttering with BFV. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

@DreaMKLhave you tried setting frame limit to monitor refresh rate?

Message 2 of 4 (621 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes , didn't work

Message 3 of 4 (619 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @DreaMKL, thanks for all the information! 

When you notice any issue with stuttering and low FPS do you see if any of the hardware is maxing out? 

What you can do is clean boot and run a Ccleaner in case if there any bad temp files or a program messing with stuttering with BFV. 

/Atic

Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)