Re: Strange connectivity problem in Battlefield V

by Zuolem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strange connectivity problem in Battlefield V

★ Novice

I have contacted your EA Help chat several times with a connection problem and the problem still persists. When I enter the game I see the picture c0.png, and if I click to reconnect, I see picture c1 - Copy.png attached. I've gone through the links Agents usually pass to users in the live chat. I've also done clean cache and clean boot. I was told to run a UOTrace and the results seemed normal. I have tried disabling the anti-virus, opening ports and nothing. I think the problem is related to my PC rather than the connection because if I switch to my laptop, I can connect no problem. I hope I can have help this time.

David

Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Zuolempretty sure some ea game servers are down. Ive seen BFV and BF1 are down for some people, including myself. See if you can actually join a game. I can connect like you say you can on your laptop, but cannot join any games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (466 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Zuolempretty sure some ea game servers are down. Ive seen BFV and BF1 are down for some people, including myself. See if you can actually join a game. I can connect like you say you can on your laptop, but cannot join any games.

Message 2 of 3 (467 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I FINALLY.... after over a month of contacting you guys managed to solve the problem. It was something related to my windows user account. I think I might've installed some sort of software that came with my motherboard that controlled/blocked traffic from my PC to the servers. I don't really know this for sure, but I just deleted my old windows account and created a new one. That seemed to have solved the problem. I hope this can be of help to anyone in a similar situation. I just one to say (I know this is very typical, but I wanted to highlight it) that, apart from 3 or 3 agents that treated me well, the way that around 8-12 agents treated my case was pretty poor. In my opinion, it looked it was some sort of management problem but, I think if a customer comes with a problem, the latest thing you do is to close the chat immediately. I think they even banned me from using the help chat as that option didn't appear anymore after all those calls for help even though my friends could connect to the help chat.

I hope you get this post in a good way, but I wanted to leave this here for people to come.

Zuo

Message 3 of 3 (383 Views)