Re: Spitfire Destroying medium and heavy tanks

by RaptorManiac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spitfire Destroying medium and heavy tanks

★★★ Newbie

Hello BF team, the Spitfire planes are unbalacend, they have the hability to destroy even a full health Tiger using missiles.

Every german tanker is suffering with this because they have to deal with other tanks, bombers, and now Spitfires, which has great maneuverability and gives no chance to hide or move during an attack.

German planes can't do the same damage or even protect the tanks. 

Please verify this beacuse it cause maps such as Hamada, Panzerstorm and Al Sudan to get empty on german sides.

Message 1 of 11 (949 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @Russo_Loko_BR

I'm sure that British Spitfire VB will get nerfed.. It is not great for Axis side especialy on Breakthrough when British side has planes on Narvik for example and Axis has nothing for 2 sectors...
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (840 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@Russo_Loko_BR This is a well known issue at the moment and I'm sure the dev team will re-balance them in the following update. Every now and again certain things get accidentally buffed too far and these missiles are no exception.

They were incredibly weak prior to this update and a lot of the time the damage didn't even register, now the pendulum has swung the other way but it will be addressed Standard smile
Message 2 of 11 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope it gets addressed quickly becouse some maps like Panzer and Hamada is unplayable on the German side if you choose to be in a tank. 

Message 3 of 11 (902 Views)

Panzer and Hamada are only a problem for tankers who sit in the back - by hanging back you expose yourself so much you kinda earn the carpet bombing imo.

It's risky business to just drive right into the enemy, obviously, but there are plenty of nooks and crannies spread throughout the maps you should be relatively safe

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 11 (899 Views)

Hello @Russo_Loko_BR

I'm sure that British Spitfire VB will get nerfed.. It is not great for Axis side especialy on Breakthrough when British side has planes on Narvik for example and Axis has nothing for 2 sectors...

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 5 of 11 (841 Views)

Hero

I'd be amazed if this doesn't get changed in the next update. I've played a few rounds of Breakthrough using the VB and it didn't feel right killing tanks so easily.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 11 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Real_Noobalishus wrote:
@Russo_Loko_BRThis is a well known issue at the moment and I'm sure the dev team will re-balance them in the following update. Every now and again certain things get accidentally buffed too far and these missiles are no exception.

They were incredibly weak prior to this update and a lot of the time the damage didn't even register, now the pendulum has swung the other way but it will be addressed Standard smile

Yeah amazing how when the FF was OP it got nerfed in an instant. Covid is no excuse its just a simple server side adjustment too. Someone at DICE obviously loves pilots. If they are going to make us wait this long for a simple damage adjustment how about all planes get nerfed to make up for the fact ground forces put up with the OP VB for so long and the ridiculous bomber farming meta that before the last update. If pilots leave the game big deal. Us on the ground might actually enjoy the game for once

Message 7 of 11 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

100% agree, it’s not always intentional, but with patience it should be worked out.  

Message 8 of 11 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was wiped out almost immediately in my tiger, and pretty surprised when I saw how.  It can be frustrating.

Message 9 of 11 (696 Views)

@RaptorManiac @l337RAGE

Don't worry guys. DICE is looking at it to rebalance this VB Spitfire in new Update coming in May. Standard smile

Message 10 of 11 (686 Views)