So cheating/aimbotting is just allowed by EA now?

by MisfitSabbath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So cheating/aimbotting is just allowed by EA now?

★★★★★ Apprentice

So dice/ea pretty much have zero plan to do anything about the rampant cheating/aimbotting/wallhacking etc.... is that about right? Reporting does absolutely nothing ive been running into the same cheaters weeks/months on end. They've all been reported. There all still cheating away. EA claim they review the reports.. but these cheaters are blatant. Its crystal clear they are cheating and nothing happens to them. So obviously there is nobody reviewing anything. They are relying on software to do it and obviously these hack programs get around that. This tells you they just dont care. Probably because cheaters buy the games too and EA doesnt want to lose the revenue.  Definitely don't waste your money on battlefield 6. Clearly these companies put zero effort into policing those who cheat their games. 

Message 1 of 4 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So cheating/aimbotting is just allowed by EA now?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DerDoktorMabuse  They will have the aimbots ready prerelease.. they might even already exist. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if battlefield devs sold gamecode to cheat makers on the side. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (613 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@MisfitSabbath I only say: Day 1 aimbot, only small adjustemnts where needed to make BF1 hacks work in BF5
Message 2 of 4 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DerDoktorMabuse  They will have the aimbots ready prerelease.. they might even already exist. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if battlefield devs sold gamecode to cheat makers on the side. 

Message 3 of 4 (614 Views)

Community Manager

Hello there,

If you suspect cheaters in any of our games I recommend that you take a look at our article on how to report players.

As per our message here I will be closing this topic. 

EA_Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 4 of 4 (605 Views)