Re: Slow motion when facing combat

by RoyceRoyal69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Slow motion when facing combat

★★★★ Novice

Im getting this odd thing happening to me, the game was working fine yesterday but today it doesnt wanna, when im in combat and facing enemy my screen slow as hell but when i look away my screen is fine, at first i throught it was the mouse but wasnt, pulled the plug, put it back in, and then made sure driver was up to date, not that, i even reset the router and it still not working right. 

Message 1 of 9 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

When you say slow do you mean like the screen starts freezing/stuttering?

You could enable the performance graph in settings and see if any of the numbers shown spikes when this is happening. May make it easier to figure out whats going on.

Do you get any of the warning symbols at the top right side of the screen when you experience this?

Find list of possible symbols here:

https://help.ea.com/no-no/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-connection-troubleshooting/

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (613 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I've also had similar issue's once in a while while playing BFV. Besides trying to speed up you're system as much as possible there is not much you can do i am afraid besides finding as server populated with low ping players (regional). Also certain background apps like Chroom and temperature monitoring software can reduce the client player FPS a lot so disable them before playing. As I think the problem is mainly the serverside application and network protocols i think we will have to be a little patient with EA/Dice to bring us a fix for this otherwise very action packed game.

Things you could try: 

-Disable WiFi

-Update network drivers and enable 1GB transfer if possible icw router

-update sound drivers

-Defragment HDD or TRIM SSD

-install the latest BIOS, Chipset software

-install latest the NVMe drivers

-use cleaners like adwcleaner and ccleaner and defragment the windows registry

-preform a clean boot of windows

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 9 (648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well fella i did everything on that list, still doing it, i now did an unstall and reinstall and hope that works. 

Message 3 of 9 (630 Views)

EA DICE Team
@RoyceRoyal69 How did it go? Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 9 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide

When you say slow do you mean like the screen starts freezing/stuttering?

You could enable the performance graph in settings and see if any of the numbers shown spikes when this is happening. May make it easier to figure out whats going on.

Do you get any of the warning symbols at the top right side of the screen when you experience this?

Find list of possible symbols here:

https://help.ea.com/no-no/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-connection-troubleshooting/

Message 5 of 9 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it some what helped but i still do get it, yes its like a stutter but it only happens when i look at other players but when i look behind me from spawn point and look at nothing its fine

Message 6 of 9 (604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah it stutters when i look at players but when i look at anything else its fine, but yeah i get High latency warnings 

Message 7 of 9 (603 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

well im done. i cant play this game while its being like this and i know its not my end. Got no problem with any other game all but this. 

Message 8 of 9 (584 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Which latency warning do you get?

With the network performance stats enabled you should see a line at the bottom with different numbers. which one of these are spiking when you face people in combat?

Message 9 of 9 (566 Views)