Re: Servers Plagued with cheats - Cant EA at least implement a vote kick or vote

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Servers Plagued with cheats - Cant EA at least implement a vote kick or vote ban

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 256GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Cheats EVERYWHERE
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in UK GMT daytime on any server
What happens when the bug occurs? 99% of the time
What should be happening instead? Ea implement cheat protection or vote kick or ban option

Playing BFV in the daytime for the last 6 months at least is crazy every server is even plauged with cheats or has at least one cheat in it. Today a guy running around the whole map with a sniper rifle getting over 100 headshots and 0 deaths!! I have reported him months ago and he is still on with the same account. What is EA playing at how can this game not have cheat protection or at least a vote kick or vote ban player option.

I for one will not be purchasing another EA BF game without cheat protection, I dobnt like paying £60 to get constantly killed by lame people cheatinag dn teh publisher seeming to simply not care or take any action against cheats.

Message 1 of 5 (1,286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Servers Plagued with cheats - Cant EA at least implement a vote kick or vote

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @swampyajc,

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Standard smile 

A quick heads up, I've moved this to General Discussion as it's not a bug you're reporting. I also had to remove some of your other posts in here that were sharing images of player names and shaming them. On Answers HQ naming and shaming and witch hunts aren't facilitated (see forum rules). It leads to online harassment and flame. 

Saying that, cheating is not okay and we do want to hear from your if you're seeing that in-game. The forums isn't the best channel to flag players suspected of cheating as we can't process those reports here but, we do have official dedicated channels in place to receive and investigate those reports.  Could you please send a report through the official channels? This EA Help article will have more information on how to do that for BFV "Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment".

Thanks

- Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,172 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @swampyajc,

Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Standard smile 

A quick heads up, I've moved this to General Discussion as it's not a bug you're reporting. I also had to remove some of your other posts in here that were sharing images of player names and shaming them. On Answers HQ naming and shaming and witch hunts aren't facilitated (see forum rules). It leads to online harassment and flame. 

Saying that, cheating is not okay and we do want to hear from your if you're seeing that in-game. The forums isn't the best channel to flag players suspected of cheating as we can't process those reports here but, we do have official dedicated channels in place to receive and investigate those reports.  Could you please send a report through the official channels? This EA Help article will have more information on how to do that for BFV "Report players for cheating, abuse, and harassment".

Thanks

- Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have reported these players multiple times through teh correct channel and they are stil lplaying with no consiquenses,!

Its a bit pathetic that you can not share a blatant cheaters name when they have 362 kills and 6 deaths on a map with no vehicles!!

No wonder sales of BF are down from other Bf games.

I for one will not be buying the next BF game.

You pay good money for a game that is unplayable from cheats and EA just dont seem to care!

Message 3 of 5 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This game has 0 anti cheat , the fact that they prefer to lock threads discussing cheating instead of you know actually improve the situation.
Why the hell they decided to stop using Punkbuster is beyond me because while not perfect it did a far better job .

pretty sure EA_atic will come with is copy paste lies and lock this one .

Also vote kick and ban systems usually don't work well because ir requires vast majority to do it votes wise and take a guess which side the winning team will vote 

Message 4 of 5 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Guide

Actually cheating is getting worse in my experience. A few months ago I would see a cheater every now-and-then, once a week maybe. Now every day.

Message 5 of 5 (1,039 Views)