Sensitivity (looking around)

by SOURCE808

Original Post

Sensitivity (looking around)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I cannot find the slider to adjust my looking sensitivity. Only sliders I see are the aming and scoping. Please help

Message 1 of 6 (1,269 Views)

Re: Sensitivity (looking around)

Soldier Aim sensitivity in Controls > Basic is the one you're looking for.
I don't believe you can change how fast you whip your head around in free-look mode while in a plane.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (1,220 Views)

★★ Pro

You find the sensitivity settings in options>controls>basic.

• Soldier Aim Sensitivity is you generell "looking around" mouse sensitivity, so this is probably what you are looking for.
  • The Zoom Aim Sensitivity is the sensitivity when you are zoomed in and the value is connected to the Aim Sensitivity. A value of 100 (100%) means, that your zoomed in sensitivity is the same on as you normal "looking around" sensitivity.
  • the Vehicle Aim Sensitivity is you generelle "looking around" sensitivity in vehicles.
  • In the Advanced Controls you can find seperat sensitivity setting for pretty much everything, like different scope maginifications, different vehicle and other settings.

sensitivity.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @SOURCE808

If you're using PC you should be able to find the slider in options>controls>basic and under -----soldier---- adjust: soldier mouse aim sensitivity. If you're on console this might be called soldier aim sensitivity.

Soldier zoom sensitivity in the same section will adjust your sensitivity when aiming down your sights, so it's useful if you want fast movement when looking around and slow when aiming down sights.

You will likely need to adjust sensitivity separately for vehicles.

There's a ton of controls and I totally get they can be overwhelming, at least on PC.

Edit: Looks like everyone beat me to it lol. Snooze you lose.

Message 4 of 6 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you guys Standard smile I thought the mouse aim sensitivity was for normal guns and tge zoom was for snipers XD thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (1,183 Views)

★ Expert
@SOURCE808 I would recommend using universal soldier aiming. This makes aiming between different zoom-levels (ADS, optics) feel the same.
Message 6 of 6 (1,151 Views)