Selbstlader M1906 lost statistical progress

by hallijib

Original Post

Selbstlader M1906 lost statistical progress

★★★ Apprentice

Recently lost statistical progress with the Selbstlader M1906. Is there any way that the progress can be restored? I looked at these two posts;

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Progression-reset/m-p/9686851/highlight/true#M28973

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-stats-and-levels/m-p/8404075/highlight/true#M20993

however, they didn't have a solution for me. I had this issue before as well and it normally happens after patches. Certain weapons go missing from the menu or their stats reset. However, they get restored after a while with their respective progress. However, the M1906 hasn't been restored.

Message 1 of 4 (506 Views)

Re: Selbstlader M1906 lost statistical progress

Hero
@hallijib You could try playing a few rounds in case that refreshes the stats, or repairing/reinstalling the game, but otherwise I think you'd be best opening a ticket at help.ea.com/contact-us.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (483 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I opened a support ticket with EA help, they said it could not be restored. However, I recently found out that on battlefieldtracker.com I have two of the same weapon (Selbstlader M1906) which explains why the stats reset. I have one at 1k kills and one at 345. Is there any way that they could be combined or the lower one be removed? Ill also mention this development to EA help as well.

Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

★★★ Guide

Those stats have been "odd" since launch.
For some reason, kills with the Selbstlader 1906 were really tagged as Semi-Auto weapon kills, instead of Self-Loading Rifle kills.
At some point, it was fixed, so Selbstlader 1906 kills after that were then Self-Loading Rifle weapon kills, making two different stat categories from that point on.

If you check the BFTracker, you will see that one shows up under Semi-Auto(even though the tag under the weapon is Self-Loading Rifle), and the one that currently tracks progress is listed under Self-Loading Rifle.

Message 4 of 4 (439 Views)