Save battlefield 5.

by WebsterHelios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Save battlefield 5.

★★★★ Guide

Lungemine or V1 can lock you into only being able to prone on your back until death. Very common.

Trucks after losing the top cover will shake player if on it. Very common. Chat censor is getting overly zealous and has banned common words. Please just give us ability to disable it.

After a lungemine attack player gets switched to toolkit. Very common.

Emergency repair for call in tanks sometimes does not work. I encountered this twice with sturmtiger in one match. Common.

Please give ability to host a server (not community servers) with extra features from previous games. Having to keep client of game is not community building.

Battlefield 5 has so much potential. Add soviets (be bad timing at the moment but after will be great). Or other factions such as armies fighting on japanese western front. (India, burma.)

Non emergency repair for planes locks off great weapons, request a rework.

I've been playing this game since launch and some paid DLCs could also be a good PR move with community as long as they are not overpriced.

Ability to proximity spot players hiding in a bush or mud was a drastic move I disliked. Please consider sending this entire message to developers as I believe you can not troubleshoot here.

I love this game. Show the developers we want them back working on it. Share your bugs, keep it civil.

Message 1 of 22 (2,444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Save battlefield 5.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @WebsterHelios I don't especially enjoy being a downer but, while some of the bugs may be fixed one day, there aren't going to be any large overhauls or any more content added. The game isn't really worked on anymore I'm afraid as Dice have moved on to the next title now.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (2,169 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Panzerstorm was better with British faction as they had a much wider selection of tanks.

Message 2 of 22 (2,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @WebsterHelios I don't especially enjoy being a downer but, while some of the bugs may be fixed one day, there aren't going to be any large overhauls or any more content added. The game isn't really worked on anymore I'm afraid as Dice have moved on to the next title now.

Message 3 of 22 (2,170 Views)

★★ Novice

Dude Dice just announced he wouldn't be bringing any more updates to Bf V.

Message 4 of 22 (2,153 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ElliotLH I knew. I just really wish they would come back as this game had potential and a good foundation to be expanded further. But we got the dumpster fire that is 2042 instead.
Message 5 of 22 (2,056 Views)

Hero
@WebsterHelios I know what you mean there. If I had my way we'd still be getting new content for BF4 and BF1 too lol

Message 6 of 22 (2,044 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ElliotLH I'd happily pay a reasonable sum for devs to come back to these games.
Message 7 of 22 (1,990 Views)

★★★★ Guide
The ingame text chat censor is going bonkers blocking common non curse words I just want to disable it but I don't know how. Anyone got any idea?
Message 8 of 22 (1,911 Views)

Hero
@WebsterHelios It's not possible to disable the chat censor unfortunately.

Message 9 of 22 (1,879 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Welcome to the Wonderfully Wacky World of The Living Rag Doll !

I've either just used a Lunge Mine or , I didn't bother to duck for cover from a Rocket attack .

After 'enjoying' this latest (but still shaky) BF technology of rag-dolling , I'm alive , but . . .

. . . and then whatever happens to me afterwards I just chalk up to the Mayhem Of War .

A cool thing happens right about here at this point too .

In avoiding 'becoming a sandbag' (re: The Death Screen) during these ragdoll events ,

I am attempting to adapt to the unintended effects of the Games intended effects .

I try not to die at Fortifications as there's a chance the Game will think I'm a sandbag later .

It's this mixing then , of intended/unintended events , which adds another layer to the Game .

A beautiful 'Mayhem Of War' is coded into the Game , but Chaos and Chance sneaks in too .

Easily seen as imperfections , it is in fact these imperfections which makes it perfect .

'Realism' is added to , and 'Immersion' gets fuller .

This means :

If your Player enjoys a 'wild' ride atop a made-structurally-unsound damaged vehicle , thank BFV .

It's the Game , 'accidentally' saving itself .

With your help of course  Tongue out

Message 10 of 22 (1,828 Views)