Re: Recon, Combat Role Locked at rank 10 Recon(Scout)

by PF1974

Original Post

Recon, Combat Role Locked at rank 10 Recon(Scout)

★★★ Newbie

I'm a level 10 Recon but the combat role it's still locked for me? Any ideas? Or troubleshoot?

Message 1 of 9 (633 Views)

★★★ Expert
@closorio96 Go play practice mode
- Choose Practice vs other players
- Keep playing until rank level up (weapon rank or class rank)
- 1 rank needed, after this weapons unlocked.
Hope it will work for you. Don't quit till level ranked.
Message 2 of 9 (607 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. You need to play with thats class which is locked, or any class ?

Message 3 of 9 (598 Views)

★ Apprentice

Doesnt work. Just brought my support gunner to lvl 14 while playing practice mode as recommended, but machine gunner perk and bren gun are still locked....sucks

Message 4 of 9 (584 Views)

★ Apprentice

Doesnt work. Just brought my support gunner to lvl 14 while playing practice mode as recommended, but machine gunner perk and bren gun are still locked....sucks

Message 5 of 9 (579 Views)

★★★ Expert
@PF1974 Normally that should do the trick.. Strange it is not working for you. Unfortunately I do not have any other options for you Frown Although you are not the only one with this what I see around in forum.
Message 6 of 9 (558 Views)

★ Apprentice

NORMALLY dice should have patched that issue a week ago....but thx fior the tip anyway, maybe i ll try it with another char and/or a weapon lvl up, maybe that works then ...

Message 7 of 9 (545 Views)

★★★★ Pro
G'day @PF1974 ,

The alternative is to continue playing rounds on the standard multiplayer rotations (not practice rounds) and level your ranks once or twice. If this doesn't resolve your issue, try deleting your games saved data (not uninstall) and restart the game. Your character ranks/progression are all saved on the Battlefield cloud, you might just have to reset any settings you made previously. Give that a go and let us know how you went Standard smile
Message 8 of 9 (526 Views)

★ Apprentice

My lvl 8 perks are unlocked now....but only for japan and us support gunner, not for german and brit. And sten gun is still locked for all nations. I am lvl 14 with my supporter. Wtf

Message 9 of 9 (502 Views)