Re: Please update Battlefield 5 again, please do not give up Battlefield 5, plea

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please update Battlefield 5 again, please do not give up Battlefield 5, please f

★★★★ Novice

Please update Battlefield 5 again, please do not give up Battlefield 5, please fix Battlefield 5 now has many bad BUGs.

Message 1 of 12 (652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please update Battlefield 5 again, please do not give up Battlefield 5, plea

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hey @imalin26 Really sorry but at this point work on BFV has finished. There won't be any more content updates and I think only game breaking bugs would receive patches.

I enjoy(ed) BFV quite a bit, but the more focus and attention they put in to the next title the better. That's just my opinion though.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (637 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
They won’t and they shouldn’t.

As much as I enjoy BFV they really should use all resources for BF6 and I’d rather have a few extra bugs squished out of BF6 launch day then the many still in BFV.
Message 2 of 12 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hey @imalin26 Really sorry but at this point work on BFV has finished. There won't be any more content updates and I think only game breaking bugs would receive patches.

I enjoy(ed) BFV quite a bit, but the more focus and attention they put in to the next title the better. That's just my opinion though.

Message 3 of 12 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So they won't do any more updates? Isn't the current bug goingSo they won't do any more updates? Isn't the current bug going to be fixed? to be fixed?

Message 4 of 12 (555 Views)

Hero

@imalin26 wrote:

So they won't do any more updates? Isn't the current bug goingSo they won't do any more updates? Isn't the current bug going to be fixed? to be fixed?

Which bug do you mean?

Message 5 of 12 (548 Views)

Things like server stability will still be worked on but new content support officially ended a while ago (any seemingly new cosmetics or whatever that may or may not show up in the armory, for example, were made months back).

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 12 (532 Views)

★★ Guide

How about they just release the last of the maps at least.   There are two 64p frontline maps and a 64p rush map from grand ops. There are the 4 air drop maps as well.  What about the original Provonce maps in TDM, DOM, and squad conquest I think.  And the conquest assault version or Hamada ???  I know they said they couldn't get the grind maps in but really could it be that hard and also those tie breaker maps from grand ops as well..   

Also mad that they promised variable game player counts the changed the wording or that statement  and forgot to say that you still can't mix certain modes together but at least bring squad conquest up to 24 at least or 32 players   please.

Message 7 of 12 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ElliotLHSo the platform wide bug where the game can freeze sometimes if you spawn in an A20 or P70 bomber is not game breaking enough to them?

the misalignment of the K-whatever rifle scopes for the recon is cool to them?

This is setting a bad precedent on how much a mess a DICE game is allowed to be left in. Which is a serious breach of trust as far as their future games are concerned.

Up until BF1, we knew that even if the game started broken, it would be fully fixed by the end. Not anymore

Message 8 of 12 (472 Views)

Hero
@UP_Hawxxeye A lot of the problems get sorted out in the background still thankfully (E.G. the battlepack issues with BF1 recently) but some stuff will probably never be fixed. It's a real shame though, no argument from me there.

I thought they had solved the A20/P70 issue with the final content update?

Message 9 of 12 (453 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree - I 'd like to see more BF5 content instead of BF6.. I still wonder where the Russian faction is.. no eastern front.. etc. pp. the needed money prolly went into the shareholder's pockets so no further development possible

I hope BF6 won't turn into a 3D-spotting fest.. otherwise I have to wait for the HC mode Tongue out I also hope we 'll get the premium pass again. So the content will not be cut off.. again..

Message 10 of 12 (370 Views)