Re: Please bring back votekick so we can kick the cheaters.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please bring back votekick so we can kick the cheaters.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please bring back votekick so we can kick the cheaters. And autobalance as an option, this way the game is not boring when a clan is on one side. The persons requesting to remove autobalance and votekick are the cheaters, not the real gamers. 

Message 1 of 5 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @Cro-x-73,DICE is fully aware of sentiment and feedback that the community has on Anti-cheat the team have some article highlighting that they are aware for Battlefield V.

Saying that we do have a rule here we will be closing cheating conversations on the forum, as they never lead to any good. Always ends in an echo chamber of toxicity from past experience allowing the conversation. 

If you suspect cheaters in any of our games I recommend that you take a look at our article on how to report players.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (483 Views)

All Replies

Vote kicking and a revamped autobalancing system unfortunately won't be happening since content support has ended for BFV and it's all hands on deck for the next title.

All we can really suggest is creating your own Community Games where balance can be better controlled

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We really need to find a way to make sure Dice or EA is not making the same mistake again when developing Bf6...

Message 3 of 5 (546 Views)

The anti cheat needs to be much better - I don't reckon we'd need a vlte kock system if it were.

From my experience, teams will start to spam requests just to get rid of good players on the other team and a lot of the time people aren't paying attention and just blindly accept. With community games, the admin has a bit of a reputation to uphold so, in theory, kicking players should hold some merit

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (522 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Cro-x-73,DICE is fully aware of sentiment and feedback that the community has on Anti-cheat the team have some article highlighting that they are aware for Battlefield V.

Saying that we do have a rule here we will be closing cheating conversations on the forum, as they never lead to any good. Always ends in an echo chamber of toxicity from past experience allowing the conversation. 

If you suspect cheaters in any of our games I recommend that you take a look at our article on how to report players.

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (484 Views)