Planes are OP . Pls EA

by yurirafael_128

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Planes are OP . Pls EA

★★ Guide

You listen the westie and now planes are op. this guy was god in the match ALL time. they do 40/0; 50/3 and so on. ended fingerfaust the only way to take down planes. a good pilot flies high and low and kills but it should be like this: he flew very low, fingerfaust wins. I wanna send a video but you are just file bureaucracy. None file works. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Planes are OP . Pls EA

@yurirafael_128 This forum is to receive technical assistance to be able to play your game. If you want to discuss game balance the place for that is in the official Battlefield forums here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,156 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@yurirafael_128 "This Guy was a god" i meant from my video that i coundnt uploaded.
Message 2 of 11 (1,198 Views)

@yurirafael_128 This forum is to receive technical assistance to be able to play your game. If you want to discuss game balance the place for that is in the official Battlefield forums here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 11 (1,157 Views)

★★ Guide
@ragnarok013 thx 😁👍
Message 4 of 11 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice
@yurirafael_128 Totally agree. But nobody will actually listen to this complaint, the devs/community managers don't actually read feedback on reddit/official forums/twitter/discord. Planes oneshotting everything except other planes is * stupid and ruins the pacific maps but hey, atleast the top 4 people on the scoreboard are having fun I guess. Too bad its at the detriment of 60 other people
Message 5 of 11 (1,103 Views)

★★ Guide
@sadboyltd I wish you was dev of bf5 lol . I agree with u too. They dont read this Battlefield forum that Ragnarok 013 guy gave me a link. Up there
Message 6 of 11 (1,093 Views)

EA DICE Team
@sadboyltd We do read the forums. And we see the feedback. Wink

/Atic
Message 7 of 11 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree, planes op for ground forces. There is no real defense against planes. The AA are to weak in damage, slow rate of fire and their are poorly position on the map, sparse in numbers, set to deep in the ground for clear line of fire.

Possibly solutions;

take planes out of the game

put more AAs defense in the game

put a time limit on how long you spend in planes

Message 8 of 11 (904 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, I am not a pilot and sometimes planes also annoy me, but they are not OP (anymore). 

The static AAs as well as only 2 guys with a Fliegerfaust can make almost every pilot's life miserable.

Message 9 of 11 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Celsi_Ger, I disagree. I watch planes bomb me out of AA guns without flying over or dive bombing me. I watch them fly toward me and then turn sharply left or right and I get hit by bombs some how. I have a steve assignment, which I need either shoot down a plane by plane or shoot down a plane with panzerfaust. I can tell for sure that is not going to happen because the planes are op. I been killed several time in a row within seconds after spawning. 

Message 10 of 11 (875 Views)