Re: Petition to Add Battlefield Franchise to "GeForce NOW"

by 123loreni

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Petition to Add Battlefield Franchise to "GeForce NOW"

★★★ Newbie

GeForce NOW is a cloud gaming service that enables gamers with low-ended PC to play graphically demanding games via streaming. A lot of people out there in the BF community would like to try the games in the BF franchise without the limitation of their PC, and GeForce NOW can bring this to them. The more responses to this thread there are, the more likely we can push the BF franchise onto a new platform for more people to enjoy. 

Message 1 of 3 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Guardian

Petitions generally aren't acceptable on EA Forums as there's no real "Discussion" going on.

You can REQUEST EA to consider this,  Though I think the issue with GFN is that the games have to have been patched to support the service.

As development on BFV and all past titles has ceased the likelihood of this happening is not very good to be fair.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Battlelog EN Volunteer Moderator, Coffee connoisseur, Pc Gamer, Modder, Content Creator, EA Gamechanger.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

All Replies

Guardian

Petitions generally aren't acceptable on EA Forums as there's no real "Discussion" going on.

You can REQUEST EA to consider this,  Though I think the issue with GFN is that the games have to have been patched to support the service.

As development on BFV and all past titles has ceased the likelihood of this happening is not very good to be fair.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Battlelog EN Volunteer Moderator, Coffee connoisseur, Pc Gamer, Modder, Content Creator, EA Gamechanger.
Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Supports 800 games and I'm sure it is the near future of PC video games. That's why I guess they increased the prices of geforces.

Or something like buy a game and play it via Geforce now....something like that.

Awesome =)

Message 3 of 3 (373 Views)