PS4 Pro "Graphical Lag"

by Lloydy33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Pro "Graphical Lag"

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if the issue is specific to PS4 or PS4 pro, but in the last few weeks I've been in the middle of a game and I'll get massive random bouts of drops in performance. Stuttering and lagging to the point of being unplayable. After 20 seconds up to a minute or so, the game will go back to normal performance. It's nothing to do with the internet connection, it appears to be a performance issue. I thought it may just be my PS4 Pro but I have only had this issue on BFV so far. 

Anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 Pro "Graphical Lag"

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @Lloydy33

Sorry to hear about this.

This is a known issue:

Performance issues since recent Update #2

• Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
  • Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179192/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker/p1?new=...

There is a Update coming this week at some point, so hopefully this will address the issue that you're experiencing.

Once you've installed the Update, let us know if you're still having this problem.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (472 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

EA community helpful as ever, many thanks

Message 2 of 4 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @Lloydy33

Sorry to hear about this.

This is a known issue:

Performance issues since recent Update #2

• Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
  • Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179192/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker/p1?new=...

There is a Update coming this week at some point, so hopefully this will address the issue that you're experiencing.

Once you've installed the Update, let us know if you're still having this problem.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★★ Novice

Thank you! Looking forward to the update Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (448 Views)