Okay to use this Software?

by bigmammagonutz

Original Post

Okay to use this Software?

★★ Newbie

Hi.

I just bought a new BFV account and want to be 100% sure that using any of the software below is okay.

Could you please confirm that using the following software will not get me banned - and let me know if any of these cause problems;

Corsair ICUE (keyboard)

Logitech Gaming software (mouse)

MSI Afterburner (Fan control on Nvidia 1080TI GFX card)

ReShade (Colour correction software... I guess its called)

Nvidia Geforce Experience (Driver etc. for GFX card)

Bitdefender Total Security (Security suite with firewall etc. etc)

Thank you in advance for any information.

Reason for my question:

(NB: Honestly - I myself have never believed anyone when they wrote that they were falsely banned.......so I understand if no one believes me - but please understand that it is possible for legit players to be banned for no reason - or a reason that is not explained).

Just like so many others playing EA games my online BF V account have been falsely banned. The reason given to me is that I "use cheating software" (which I did not, do not and never have and never will!) - no other explanation and its like talking to a wall  -  and I even offered EA to log on to my PC by Teamviewer or the like to check my PC - but no.answer other than "your are a cheater"

I am "grandfather old" and I have been playing Battlefield games for 20 years alone and in Clans all the way from Battlefield 1942 - and never cheated and never gotten a ban until now...... so my pride is hurt because I am so much against cheating I even have a youtube channel under another name where I post videos of cheaters in BFV but I stopped a couple of years ago as it took a lot of time to spectate and process videos and the cheaters where hardly ever banned)

Message 1 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Okay to use this Software?

★★ Novice

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

In case of banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

I don't think there is any cheating problem with this software.

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Okay to use this Software?

★ Guide

If I remember correct ReShade you can tweak alot and many games have banned it in the past. I might think about another software but if its the same you can do more then change "Shades" with the program.

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)