Not receiving company coin after level up

by ChiliGilly

Original Post

Re: Company coins are not being awarded for each profile level-up (0-50).

★★★★ Novice

Debugged the problem further, as i can.
1. Ps4 version of the game without definitive edition - no problem, company coins awarded as it should.

2. PC version of the game via basic EA Play subscription (basic version without definitive edition) - no problem, company coins awarded as it should.

3. Upgrade you version to definitive edition - no more coins for level up. 
So it's basically down to definitive edition only problem.

Message 41 of 177 (2,651 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  • Dude I am having the exact same problem just got BFV last weekend on ps4 and I'm still not receiving my company coins at level 19....
Message 42 of 177 (2,627 Views)

Re: company coins issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Wtf this has been happening to me non stop and im level 19 now with only 125 company coins

Message 43 of 177 (2,498 Views)

Re: company coins issue

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I think I figured it out for mine at least as long as I dont have any assignments active I receive all my coin hope this helps Standard smile

Message 44 of 177 (2,487 Views)

★ Novice

Once again EA Help is denying the issue.

"Regarding not receiving company coins, let me share that it was an ongoing issue before and now it has been resolved."

Checked it afterwards in the game - nope, nothing is fixed. No CC on level up. Very nice service indeed.

Message 45 of 177 (2,601 Views)

Hero

If you're struggling to get assistance from tier one support then ask for the case to be escalated (please be polite about it, even though it's frustrating). EA Help can award missing items.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 46 of 177 (2,592 Views)

Not Receiving Company Coin after Leveling Up

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? The Armory/Your Company
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01/02/21
Summarize your bug After leveling up I receive no Company Coin, the only CC I get is from Tides of War, The Basic Training Assignments, and Daily Assignments.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the game, level up and see if at some point you don't receive rewards for leveling up.
What happens when the bug occurs? No Company Coin is received.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving 500CC per level before I reach level 21. (I am level 19).

I literally did the math and this and I'm not the only one with this issue on here and on Reddit. EA Help on both here and on Twitter don't want to reimburse me and I guess DICE doesn't care to fix it. 

Message 47 of 177 (2,536 Views)

Re: Not Receiving Company Coin after Leveling Up

★★★★ Novice

*The math I did tells me I stopped receiving Coin from leveling up at about Level 2-3. This makes the game annoying, I can barely upgrade any guns and at this point have no desire to upgrade because I won't be able to recoup. 

Message 48 of 177 (2,534 Views)

Re: Company coins not recieved

★★★★ Novice

Issue is still here for 2021!!! EA Support doesn't give a sh*t. 

Message 49 of 177 (2,422 Views)

after leveling up I received only 50 company coins instead of 500

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1660 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Armory
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.02.21
Summarize your bug after leveling up I received only 50 company coins instead of 500
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at my profile, how I can end up with 1150 cc on level 9, when all possibilities for me at this level to get cc is like 100, 200 or 500 and in terms of spending I only put 300cc on level one weapons specialization and 2800cc om common headgear
What happens when the bug occurs? I notice after like 4 level ups that my cc amount is low, the closely look at it when I was leveling from 8 to 9 and the cc changed from 1100 to 1150
What should be happening instead? i should getting 500 cc at this point by leveling up

Message 50 of 177 (2,486 Views)