Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.04.19
Summarize your bug Not receiving company coin when levelling up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play conquest on PS4. Level up, and then check your company to see if the CC was awarded.
What happens when the bug occurs? Company coin is displayed on the match summary but is not actually given.
What should be happening instead? Company coin should be given as indicated in match summary.

Since the most recent patch, I am not receiving company coin when levelling up. I levelled from 38 to 39 and 39 to 40. Each time in between matches was granted 1,000 or so company coin. I can confirm I have not received it as I had 530 CC before the patch on April 30th. After levelling up twice after the patch, I still have 530

Message 1 of 177 (13,119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: after leveling up I received only 50 company coins instead of 500

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

The 10,000 Company coins was not related to the issue to this thread. 

For the missing company coins, ranking up again in the game will reward you with any missing company coins. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 103 of 177 (10,906 Views)

All Replies

Re: Not receiving company coin after level up

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue (on PC) 10 minutes ago i reched level 29 but im still stuck at 400 company coins for a few games now...

Message 2 of 177 (13,068 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Hibachi_23 wrote:

Having the same issue (on PC) 10 minutes ago i reched level 29 but im still stuck at 400 company coins for a few games now...

I really hope they find a way to reimburse us. As I continue to level up I am losing out on 1000's of CC.

Message 3 of 177 (13,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still not gettimg company coin when leveling upp in 2020 i have leveled upp from level 14 to 16 and i havent gotten a cent and now im thinking i probably didnt get coin for leveling up since i started playing... please help me i am loving the game and rhis is ruining it

Message 4 of 177 (12,998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue, talked with support 3 times each time they said that it should be fixed and all I would need to do is just rank up and it would all be in my shipments including the past stuff. However, it has not worked. all in all by this point I've missed out on 9,000 company coins and it is making is very painful to play as I really can only make 300 per day off of the daily which means I cannot upgrade anything.

Message 5 of 177 (12,960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 177 (12,936 Views)

Not getting compant coins for leveling up

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? multiple official servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.11.2020 11:00
Summarize your bug i leveled up, quit right away, went right to "your company" and I had the same company coins as before. this is the second level up in a row that i received no company coins
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? level up?
What happens when the bug occurs? i get the level, my level goes up, my company coins do not
What should be happening instead? i should be getting 1000 company coins per level, like it says you should, and like i have been getting before this bug.

I am on the new xbox series x, but aside from the crashing, unresponsive UI 80% of the time i leave a game, and the occasional inability to shoot, or switch weapons until i die, it works normally.

But this is taking currency away from me that I can not get otherwise. with leveling being the ONLY consistent way to get company coins, after your weekly/dailys, this is a huge problem.

I dont know how many levels I got where i was not awarded the company coins, but i know it is at least 2.

heres a clip of it happening to me.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Owb3pR0pJI&feature=youtu.be

Message 7 of 177 (12,952 Views)

Re: Not getting compant coins for leveling up

★★★★★ Newbie

walked away for an hour, quit the game completely, and when i opened it again, i had the missing 2000 coins.  maybe it was lag, a delay, or a bug with the quick resume feature on xbox series x.  no idea.

hope this works for u guys too though.

Message 8 of 177 (12,943 Views)

Re: Not getting compant coins for leveling up

★★★ Expert

@EA_Atic , please merge into: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-receiving-company-coin-after-level-up/m-p/7848031#M14111 

(or mark as solved , as Topic starter got the coins now)

Message 9 of 177 (12,927 Views)

Not receiving 500 CC from leveling up

★★★★ Novice

Just started the game 3 days ago (only level 10 so far) and I am not receiving the 500 Company Coin per level up, despite seeing in the progression screen that I supposedly did receive it.

Still getting CC from completion of assignments, just not the 500 per level. Has happened at least 5 levels in a row now. 

Message 10 of 177 (13,002 Views)