Re: Not enough servers?

by phungui-fu

Original Post

@zenn_nme From what I can gather on Twitter, the german servers are the only ones not giving everyone latency problems so they are beginning to flock there, overloading the queues. Sorry mate, I can't offer any good advice; all I can say is to just wait it out unless you feel up to other, more latent servers like Irish or even US East

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 11 of 17 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

after my experiences from the last few months, i am not surprised to see that topic here, exactly when i wanted to open a new one on the same issue myself...

today, 8pm CET (ie. most ppl are back from school/work and bedtime is not yet), 1 day after a major patch (but same issue is also present on thursdays, ie. right at the start of new tow weeks, or on weekends), filtering servers only by game mode - breakthrough (should be well populated), and maps (all that support the game mode), and there are exactly 3 full servers in europe, not only full but with 8-9 ppl in queue. WTF

trying with the quickmatch option sends me to a different european server (judging by my latency) with some 10ppl waiting in queue, of course totally inbalanced (3-4 ppl in one team, rest in the other, hence people leave even more due to certain inbalance as soon as the match would start, making ppl from the other team leave as well because why play breakthrough with <10 ppl when its supposed to be played by up to 64 ppl) - consequence: the match doesnt start, and if it eventually indeed starts, the server is empty again at that point

sceenshot attached

luckily i am not using the quickmatch function all the time, else i would think the game was completely dead already, which wouldnt be a surprise judging from the patches and their effects in the past few months. still, something needs to be done.

Message 12 of 17 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro
Message 13 of 17 (830 Views)

★ Guide

quick update, joined a server using quickmatch and was surprised to be in a completely full server right at the beginning of the round with no action so far, just to see afer a few minutes and frequent net graph popups that i actually joined a us server with ping 120 through quickmatch... 8:30pm CET in europe. Frown

Message 14 of 17 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]

@zenn_nme

Dev Team is looking into the issue that players have high ping. Also so many people are reporting that Server Browser shows small amount of servers with so many players in queue. Standard smile

You can check this tweet from Adam Freeman : https://twitter.com/PartWelsh/status/1169284513215787011

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 15 of 17 (2,386 Views)

★ Pro

@WindowsManTv_CZE: Excellent! Large smile

Message 16 of 17 (789 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm in eastern Canada and I have only 3 servers running conquest and 1 running Breakthrough that have an acceptable ping (40-50) the rest are over 100 ping and unusable.  Pretty disappointing, the entire experience so far has been disappointing, from the aimbots, hacking, macro exploits, extremely one sided battles and a very toxic community.  It's no surprise that this title remains low in terms of player adoption / popularity and likely always will.

Message 17 of 17 (627 Views)