Re: No unlocks

by unogobangbang

Original Post

No unlocks

★★ Novice

I reached career level 10 but I haven’t unlocked the Tiger 1 even after playing around 5 matches. Can someone help me with this please? It’s my favorite tank.

Message 1 of 5 (374 Views)

★ Guide
@PanzerTheTigerI Me and my group of friends bought this game on sale a couple of weeks ago just to find something different to play together but we all encountered this problem. I had EA support give me a call and they fixed all my unlocks unfortunately everything I have unlocked since is not available again and it is the same for everyone in our group. It is not worth calling them every time you earn an unlock so we just quit playing. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

@ungobangbang Weird thing is that it’s only the Tiger, the 38t, Churchill, etc have been unlocked, I bought this game on Origin and I don’t wanna stop playing, I have stopped but only until I get the Tiger

Message 3 of 5 (328 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PanzerTheTigerI

Like @unogobangbang mentioned the best thing to do in this case would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to pull up your account and help out with the missing unlocks. 

For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You could also contact them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have contacted them a couple of times but still haven’t received it yet.
Message 5 of 5 (261 Views)