AMD or Nvidia Model Number Strix 2080Ti OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB quad kit @ 3800Mhz C16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? TDM
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All game modes and servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since release
Summarize your bug No option to balance a team switch team to balance a game. Only fast option is to leave the server and find another full one. But around 22.00/0.100 most people leave making all servers have unbalanced and unplayable games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? join a server around 22.00/0.100 and wait for a new round to start
What happens when the bug occurs? if players catch on there out numbered server will go 1 vs 15 within 2 minutes every day again and again
What should be happening instead? add team balance option as in BF1 as i do not mind to be on the loosing team

No option to balance a team switch team to balance a game. Only fast option is to leave the server and find another full one. But around 22.00/0.100 most people leave making all servers have unbalanced and unplayable games.  if players catch on there out numbered server will go 1 vs 15 within 2 minutes every day again and again. add team balance option as in BF1 as i do not mind to be on the loosing team

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 1 of 4 (415 Views)

Re: No team balance option

★★★ Expert
@XTRA-Larsiano See also https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Failure-to-Join-Server-Cannot-be-found-trying-to-join-a-Queue/... . besides above post we notice more issues with server joinen and auto balance.
Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

★★★ Expert

Battlefield V Screenshot 2020.01.07 - 22.53.56.67.png

Just an example how games are lately. 

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@flyinghorse101 To be fair though, Fjell has never really been a popular infantry map unfortunately, so seeing this few players isn't much of a surprise. You'd probably have more luck finding full breakthrough maps on The Pacific Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)