Re: Great sound, EXCEPT for in multiplayer in Battlefield V

by infi_xD

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

and here is something super weird:

for the second time only, my game sound actually worked fine with my bluetooth headset.  i played for an hour and then i went to reconnect and... back to usual no sound in multiplayer.[Removed - CM]

Message 31 of 48 (4,067 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Message 32 of 48 (64,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for sharing! At first it didnt work for me but I tried to uncheck all and then one by one test the sound and viola!! I now have my sounds bback!! Thank you so much!

Message 33 of 48 (4,009 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@tronwolverine That worked for me. Disable the Bluetooth headset's microphone from good 'ol Windows Control Panel. Hard wired mic is better anyways.
Message 34 of 48 (3,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@infi_xD Worked the same perfect way for Sea of Thieves no sound issue.
Message 35 of 48 (3,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, the accepted answer is just a way to disable your mic on headset, it doesn't fix the root problem.

Message 36 of 48 (2,993 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having same bluetooth headphone problem with Battlefield 4 - Win 10
Message 37 of 48 (2,884 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Try this:

Settings / System / Sound / Sound Control Panel / Communications / Set to "Do nothing"

Message 38 of 48 (2,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The sound problem is still present and none of the above so called "fixes" are actually repairing this. I didnt buy a bluetooth headset for battlefield. I bought headset with mic for more stuff than occasional battlefield play and I will not disable my microphone (thats what the fixes suggest) to be able to hear something. 

Developers - BF V is 3 years old and you were unable to repair it since. Is it really too much to repair this? You are literally the only ones on market. Are you really unable to work with bluetooth headset?

I would also like to point out that bluetooth has been established in 1994 and you can't play BT sound in 2021... I wanted to buy the next battlefield but I guess I am gonna go for Call of duty...

Message 39 of 48 (2,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are EA going to fix this or not?

Lots of users reporting bluetooth headsets are not working while playing Battlefield V in multiplayer, as long as microphone (VOIP) is on. 

Going wired, or disable VOIP  may not be the optimal solution to this issue.

Same PC, same bluetooth headset, same everything else, all my other games are working fine, the only issue I have (and many others) is just Battlefield V in multiplayer mode,  Please fix. 

Message 40 of 48 (2,300 Views)