Re: Great sound, EXCEPT for in multiplayer in Battlefield V

by tronwolverine

Original Post

EA DICE Team

Is the loading V still animated or is it frozen and are you playing on DX11 or 12? @tronwolverine

/Atic

Message 11 of 48 (2,749 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic

I am running Direct X 12, and it is frozen, no movement.
Message 12 of 48 (2,741 Views)

EA DICE Team

Do you get the same issue on Dx11?  @tronwolverine 

/Atic 

Message 13 of 48 (2,733 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic

I tried going back to DX11, no change. Still unplayable in Multiplayer. Simply freezes and will not connect to the match. I have got to play the online part just twice before this new issue came up due to the sound issue.

What else can I do? This is very disappointing.
Message 14 of 48 (2,724 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok, @EA_Atic so after patch/update today, I can now get back into Multiplayer, still having the sound issue, but something NEW has come up.  I can't put the video on here, but I put it on my youtube channel, and well.  Driving a Vehicle in Multiplayer is useless, so I am not relegated to foot combat only.  BTW do not watch the video if you have motion sickness.   

https://youtu.be/2QXGqEvxsAQ

Message 15 of 48 (2,715 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. Was able to play single player using a pair of bluetooth XBR-220BT as soon as the game complete a conneciton to a multiplayer game all audio from the headset stops.

Message 16 of 48 (2,708 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue as well, using a BT headset.  Got sound in single player, in multiplayer I have no sound or maybe it works for a few seconds.

Disabling Voip didn't fix it.

Message 17 of 48 (2,680 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: I noticed the sound did work on the laptop speakers.

I made sure the device in use was set to the BT headset for both the output and mic, and sound works in multiplayer after that

Message 18 of 48 (2,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue using Monster Sport wireless headphones on my PC no problems with sound in single player game and have sound up until I enter multiplayer game.  Once I leave the multiplayer game I have sound.  I went into sound settings and tried the output and mic but still no dice.  When I switch to realteck as the output speakers on the computer work fine.  Missing something simple here but have not quite figured it out.  Any suggestions

Message 19 of 48 (2,643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So, $299.99 AKG N60 NC work all except for in the multiplayer, but I go wired to make the sound canceling last longer, only to find out by hard wiring this, only to now have sound in multiplayer.  So, the only way it works with 300 buck headphones is hard-wired, sorry Bluetooth can't use it at all.  This is pretty bad.  Will they ever fix this?

Message 20 of 48 (2,619 Views)