Re: My game just crash, when I try to launch story mode.

by CuBoiDe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game just crash, when I try to launch story mode.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

My game just crash, when I try to launch story mode.

The cinematic is running a bit, but after the game closing itself.

If anyone know what should I do, please tell me the solution!

(Battlefield V)

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Try to check the permissions of the site where your game is installed, make sure it has all the permissions or in that case try to run the game as administrator.

- update audio and video drivers.- update your DirectX
- clean your OS registry.
- if you have the game from steam try to check the integrity of the files using the steam tool.
- if you have it from origin or EA App currently, try to repair it by right clicking repair.
- Try to disable all kinds of Overlay from Steam / Origin or some other application that activates some kind of overlay.
- Try disabling the antivirus.

Ultimately I solved this by simply entering the console WIN+R CMD ipconfig /flushdns and although it seems crazy it was solved!...

And I take advantage of sending a loud Applause to EA for the number of cheaters that PREVENT us from enjoying the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Try to check the permissions of the site where your game is installed, make sure it has all the permissions or in that case try to run the game as administrator.

- update audio and video drivers.- update your DirectX
- clean your OS registry.
- if you have the game from steam try to check the integrity of the files using the steam tool.
- if you have it from origin or EA App currently, try to repair it by right clicking repair.
- Try to disable all kinds of Overlay from Steam / Origin or some other application that activates some kind of overlay.
- Try disabling the antivirus.

Ultimately I solved this by simply entering the console WIN+R CMD ipconfig /flushdns and although it seems crazy it was solved!...

And I take advantage of sending a loud Applause to EA for the number of cheaters that PREVENT us from enjoying the game.

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)