Missing Gold Skin

by Death2375

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Gold Skin

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Customer support wasn't helpful, and ended with him just shutting the chat off, while i was typing, because he wasn't able to deal with my problem,  I spent along time, on this chat, going back and forward, with him, what assignments are, and Gold skin for weapons.  he told me to    ""reach next rank, and the system will automatically give you your rewards"".         which i already did, and then because of that, after i  proved him wrong, he just cut the chat off.

Before he cut the chat off,  went back on his own words, and said, to me you need to redo the assignments to get your gold camo,   then he cut the chat off.while i was typing

So looks like I will have to redo my assignment for the weapon which is a pain.

Message 1 of 8 (801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Gold Skin

Hero

@Death2375 wrote:

@N4v1sYes, it is just a pain having to redo them again!.

Just wish support could see that I have already done them, and reward me, but i guess not.

Thanks n4v1s for reaching out to me.

Probably worth knocking out the earlier stages in Combined Arms. You may have thought of that already though, of course.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (713 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Hi @Death2375 So I´m not sure what the problem exactly is. You completed the assingment, but didn´t receive the reward. If you did complete it, there is no option of doing it again, as it should not be listed in the assingments list anymore. As I see it, there are to options:

1. You did complete the assingment and it is gone from the assingment list. In that case the forum is not able to provide any help and you have to contact the EA help desk again, hoping for a someone, who is able to update your account and grant you the reward.

2. The assingment does still show up in you assingment list as not completed. In that case something went wrong and you have to do the challenge again. If you do have proof of completing your assingment (video recording), you could test your luck and contact the help desk with that.
Message 2 of 8 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have figured it out, it is because I bought the bfv  premium edition which gives you early access to the fg 42.

Now because I completed my assignments for that weapon before I actually reached the proper rank to unlock the fg 42

It has confused the game some how, so it wouldnt give my gold camo. Now I am rank 16, you can Offcially unlock the fg 42, Allowing assignments to  work properly now,  and actually reward you. But the problem with this is I am now having  to redo the assignments, even though I have already done them.

it is obviously another bug, where you should reach max rank in that class for that weapon before you do the assingments. But I wasn't to know that, having early access to the support weapon.

Message 3 of 8 (782 Views)

★★ Pro
@Death2375 Well, that is good to know. Are you at least able to redo the assingment, is it still showing up for you?
Message 4 of 8 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just wish support could see that I have already done them, and reward me, but i guess not.

Message 5 of 8 (760 Views)

★★ Pro
@Death2375 Yes it is. At least you have to redo are for a LMG. The assingments for the SARs and SLRs are much worth. Standard smile
Message 6 of 8 (751 Views)

Hero

@Death2375 wrote:

Probably worth knocking out the earlier stages in Combined Arms. You may have thought of that already though, of course.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 7 of 8 (714 Views)

★★ Pro

@ElliotLH @Death2375 Yeah! I always forget about that option.

Message 8 of 8 (699 Views)