Missing Class Mastery Assignments

by SilverSkarmory

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Class Mastery Assignments

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem regarding the mastery class assignments not showing up in my assignments tab, this persisted for over a month and it hasn't given me the assignments yet. I reported it already this yesterday in EA Help by selecting the tab: Report a bug and give a feedback option. But the report a bug option tab led me here (the other one). I heard I have to contact EA also here in this thread, can anyone help? Thank you! (Im using a Definitive Edition of BFV btw)

Message 1 of 6 (1,188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Class Mastery Assignments

EA DICE Team

Hey, @SilverSkarmory  when it comes to missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,080 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Also just in case here's my case number

Message 2 of 6 (1,183 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @SilverSkarmory  when it comes to missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

Message 3 of 6 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, I've contacted EA Help a few days ago through facebook and twitter, they responded and I got my respective assignments. Thank you!

Message 4 of 6 (1,062 Views)

EA DICE Team
Great to hear! @SilverSkarmory

/Atic
Message 5 of 6 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also have definitive and i just contacted EA with the live chat and he fixed it for me in 10 minutes so yeah probably your best option

Message 6 of 6 (568 Views)